Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I'm not able to connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to connect but have been unsuccessful. I figured I'd have to depatch, so i depatched to 2.4.2, changed my realmlist/patchlist, tried to login, and then I was given the error about being unable to validate game client's version. So I figured "Maybe I missed something on the forums and maybe they patched to 2.4.3" but then once I patched from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3, changed my realmlist, and entered in my account information to login and it said the account information was not valid. I'm 100% sure I entered in the correct information and I'm stumped.

Does anybody know what to do for this?
I would recommend clearing your cache and checking your realmlist- be sure you wrote it out right-

set realmlist coth.game-host.org

Not

set coth.game-host.org

That was a problem I had at once- just a small mistake.
Double checked that and it doesn't appear wrong.

Code:
//set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
//set patchlist us.version.worldofwarcraft.com

set patchlist coth.game-host.org

Is there any place on the site where I can double check my game account information? And is the server 2.4.3 or 2.4.2 or even lower?
I would nix the double-space.
Unfortunately, that didn't work either. Any other ideas? :(
Did you use an alphanumeric password? Did you use any symbols besides A-Z/0-9?
Nope, my password only has letters (both upper and lowercase) and a number or two.
After some one-on-one, we figured out the problem is in his password. :D
Hmmm... I'm also having this problem, followed all the steps detailed.
I'm new, do I have to be accepted or something before I can log in?
I see that you were able to log in (at about 2008-08-27 14:23:05). What was wrong?
I'm not sure, I remade my account and then it worked, I was thinking it may have been purged (as I had no characters) but the time required for that are all wrong, Oh well! It works now!

Oh and can I give Qaza some kinda "point" or reccommendation or something? He/she was very helpful and replied to my PMs quickly!! (I did not send one first, I got one asking if I needed help)
Amursa Wrote:Double checked that and it doesn't appear wrong.

Code:
//set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
//set patchlist us.version.worldofwarcraft.com

Is there any place on the site where I can double check my game account information? And is the server 2.4.3 or 2.4.2 or even lower?
ok my realmlist only has the bottem two lines do i need the top too?

im haveing his problem my passwords all letters cant change the game acount pass but my realm list only has these

do i need the first too? im getting the same error and my infos right
Jolaan Wrote:ok my realmlist only has the bottem two lines do i need the top too?

im haveing his problem my passwords all letters cant change the game acount pass but my realm list only has these

do i need the first too? im getting the same error and my infos right
Have you actually tried logging in with the changed password you requested, yet?
i tried it 3 times i later got it to work as the old realmlist (stock one)was in the main directory foldier stupid mistake on my part i should of checked my folders more throughly also admin sir i was unaware you had changed it so i waited thank you again