Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction to Harmonica!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well my name's George and I'm sixteen years old and live in Sweden, Stockholm. I got my first computer rig when I was about, twelve years old and before that I mostly had laid my hands on the N64. Often when I played I felt like I was the actual character in the game (i.e Mario) and felt like I was a part of the story. Now I tried out D&D and Talisman on a boardgame when I was about thirten but the immersion of it didn't really touch me since I needed vision and actual strangers and not real-life friends. So I heard of a game San Andreas Multiplayer and that there was a very popular roleplay server called Los Santos Roleplay. So I tried it out and had loads of fun but sadly as time went on it started to bore me and I've recently been looking around for something new. So I found this and here I am!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I speak both Swedish, English and somewhat spanish fluently. And as I stated above I'm from the warming heart of Sweden, Stockholm!

How did you get into Warcraft?: I'm a big fan of WCII and III and like anybody else I got to know of WoW sooner or later. I think the very first time I played something Warcraft related must have been when my friend tipped me off about DoTA in WCIII. And so I decided to play the campaign when I had time off and realised it was a pretty good singleplayer game! I decided to pick up the WCII and felt just the same about it.

And like everybody on the planet, I of course played WoW and got hooked on it instantly.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): Well I heard from a friend who was searching for the same experience as me and he told me about these forums, I had a look around for about thirty minutes and found out I had to do my introduction, and so here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: There's not one in particular that I would recall as my 'favorite' but scenarios such as peace treatys between two factions can be very tense and interactful.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I always felt due to my height in real life (191 cm) that I related so some sort of vile brute, but who still had a sense of calmness sort of like a samurai. So my pick would be within the classes and races avaliable, a warrior orc.

I also fansy being a shaman or a warlock. Both as a orc!

What are your expectations of this server?: From what I've seen this community looks lovely and will probably bring me a great experience and hopefully I will do the same by offering great roleplay to the people around me! :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The one about 'a-reason-to-kill' reminds me very much of the server I previously roleplayed on. They enforced that rule very well and I'm hoping that the staff here does the same!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The youngling howls out a rageous scream and runs straight torward the battalion of Kul Tiras soldiers with no sense of fear, he is shoved into the formation of men and his arm and leg is impaled by a long, sharp spear as soon as he reaches the men.The bleeding arm, flailing it loosely up to then only drop it to the ground again. The sinister man looks down to the orc, glaring widely upon the pity corpse that's laying on the ground in front of him. Slinging a single line of saliva out of his mouth down to the body.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Yes, one question. The thing about in-game racism, is this between the races of the game or the races of in real life? It seems somewhat silly to have the racism between the races in the game banned. But that's my opinion, CIAO!
Hello there Harmonica, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

To clarify, it does indeed refer to real-life racism.
In-game racism is rife.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.