Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction to Zanarchy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, my name's Stephen and I have been gaming for quite a few years now, recently (about 4-5 years ago) I have been wanting more out of my gaming experience than just, for example, setting up raids and carrying them out, mindless PvPing, killing people on the streets for no reason and generally just finishing games without looking behind giving it a second glance, and to do this I ventured into the world of Roleplaying. Roleplaying was a big step up for me as I figured out that if I left the game I was roleplaying on, I actually would be leaving something behind, my character who I had previously created, built up and lived as and the community that surrounded said character, this for me, was pretty undesirable.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from England, in which I speak English ^^

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I began to play Warcraft after I got bored of previous MMOs and their tendancy to get repetitive, Warcraft had a great world completed with lore that is well-established which furthered my love for the game.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I had began to roleplay on a normal WoW RP server, in which I found that the RP was little to none, this was dissapointing to me considering the type of realm it was and to be presented with nothing more than a Normal realm type, this made me start searching for roleplaying server, in which I found this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
A variety of roleplay, I usually enjoy having a nice conversation that would later on have some effect on the current events, this ranges from my character gaining likes and dislikes towards other characters and my character listening and finding about stories he didn't currently know of. I also enjoy action roleplay but only when it calls for it, I previously played on a Grand Theft Auto roleplay server in which you could sometimes get killed for no reason, which I didn't like, I prefer RP building upto the action. I also enjoy being part of a group in roleplay, it enhances the roleplay and makes it a lot more enjoyable than if it were just you and another, yet that can still be very interesting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race has to be Orc, this is simply because of the historical events that the orcs had performed, for example Broxigar damaging a Titan, Grom Hellscream slaying Mannoroth and Thrall, I mean, Just look at the guy, you know the race is good when you have a wise leader. My favourite class would have to be Warrior, followed closely by a rogue, I have always began new games as someone who uses Melee weapons as opposed to Guns and Spells etc.. I think Melee is more interesting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of the server are;
For the server to have a fun, helpful and dedicated community (which by the looks of it, they are.)
For the server to uphold its roleplay to a good standard.
For the server to be fair in judgements involving incidents. (If it need be.)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I find the PvP rule to appeal to me quite well because of bad roleplay in the past, seeing this rule automatically ensures me that the server upholds great roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Gortol looked towards the skies in a hurry as he heard the screams of his clan members. The sky lit up with flames which were descending towards his village, terrified, Gortol quickly ran towards his hut losing his balance for a moment as he carried the blood-stained axe. Upon arrival in his hut, he quickly glanced around and found his younger brother, Kargor, crouched in the corner, Gortol instructed Kargor to make a run for the Worg hut and ride out of the village, Kargor, looking terrified, nodded and made a run for Worgs. Being sure his brother would make it out of the village, he ran out of the hut, still carrying his monstrous axe, as he viewed his brother ride Gortol's worg out of the village, with flames still coming down and arrows piercing the hut behind him, Gortol ran towards the direction of the arrows with dedication...

*Roar coming from an unknown source* "Where am I? What's become of Dortan?" - Said the unknown source as he awoke from his slumber. "My friend, nothing has become of it, it is as it always was. It will forever remain to be like this." Said a Spectral Orc Figure.
"Who are you? What has become of the families? of my brother?" Gortol said as he hastily began to sit up.
"Nothing, brother, I am here beside you."
Gortol quickly turned his head and looked beside of him, there he was, Kargor, as spectral as the Orc figure stood on the opposite side.
"I see, so this is what it means to be dead." Gortol said, relaxing and beginning to lay down again.
"You did your people well, Gortol, you will not be forgotten." The Spectral Figure ensured as he walked away.

Behind the spectral figure gleamed a portal, Gortol looked through it as he saw the village he had previously came from. Everything was back to normal, along with the Orcs celebrating the victory against the Humans, many graves were visable and each and every one had been visited and blessed by Hel'tar himself, the leader of the clan. Gortol turned and looked towards his brother, he calmly said, "Brother, we did the best we could, and now, it is time to rest."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope ^^
Hello there Zanarchy, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thank you for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.