Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sivadore's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing World of Warcraft since i'd say about the very end of Vanilla WoW on the Ysondre server-US. I didn't really get into the game as much as I am now until, around Burning crusade when I was spending countless night's with my weekend raiding party in Karazhan.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm english and from the United States, was born in Ireland though and speak primarily English though, i know a small amount of spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I didn't get into Warcraft until, I saw my cousin playing WoW it was the fourth of July, and I was never one for watching lame fireworks, so I went downstairs in my cousins basement where his room was and he had been playing World Of Warcraft, he was with his guild getting the the final pieces of the Scepter of the Shifting Sands, though I had no idea what that even meant at the time and he, along with his massive guild along with hundreds of other people were outside those large, menacing gates of Ahn'Qiraj and it was at that moment when his character took the scepter and smacked the gong that I knew, I had to play this game...so, since then i've been a die-hard, Warcraft fan.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Found by a google search, I remember someone in trade chat a while back on Moonguard said something about the server being pretty awesome for Roleplaying and thought, I should try to get on it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Common city life is always fun for passing the time, along with fighting especially DnD style uses roll's to determine, not much of a freeformer since it's just not nearly as epic to me, but i'll do it occasionally. I also enjoy tavern scenarios and chatting up the old "war heroes" so to speak, who tend to sit around.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to go with High Elves for my favorite race, though it's not a race you can just be so that dissapoints me greatly so, i've played a blood elf, Death Knight before to at least get the effect of the blue eyes, but that just sucks because then your not alliance side. so lore-wise it makes no sense, and if you do it on retail you can't speak with the alliance players and they will most likely just stab you since everything you say comes out in a different language but, my favorite class to play game-wise is a rogue, I really don't know how to explain why, but I like the feeling of being ruthless and yet incredibly cunning.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping that i'll meet alot of good people and friends, and just fall in with a crowd of skilled roleplayers who dedicate their time and energy to the art of roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really, like that you have set PvP rules for immersion and the fact that griefing is not tolerated, since god knows i've encountered my fair share of those on retail.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Sivadoran, sat upon an ornate bench his hands trailed at his sides as the digits of his fingers ran against the marble, his head tilted backward as his eyes were fixed upon something in the sky, though nothing was visible his eyes followed each cloud observing it carefully as his fingers played upon the bench, tapping at it relentlessly.
His nerves were getting the better of him and they should have been, for in an hour's time he would have to bring his cutlass against his most mortal enemy, him being a member of the Silver Covenant and the opposing force being that of a Sun Reaver, his lips parted slowly as he tried to create the word with the flicker of his tongue "Sun Reaver" He hated the word and all it stood for. Finally he let out a sigh as his chest slumped away from him, he had let himself go quite a bit spending his time in the beer garden with the dwarves of Ironforge and the drinking had taken an equal toll on his balance, but, his drinking issues were the least of his worries he thought to himself as he raised himself from the bench his hands pulling himself up, as his thick leather boots smacked against the pavement upon placing his feet upon the cobblestone pavement, he grunted as he threw one leg in front of the other, moving at a decent pace, trodding off into the barracks to get some sleep before his duel.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I'm not the greatest with punctuation marks as you can tell, maybe i'm not even sure, but i'm trying to work on that. Anyway thanks for your time, I hope you don't just take it as a wall of text though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there Sivadoran, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Well, this certainly looks pretty!
Thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.