Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Keltork's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a 16 year old male, living in South Australia, i attend highschool and work at McDonalds,

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Australia, South Australia, my primary language is English, but i am fluent in Italian, Latin, Spanish and Korean

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I was younger and had a bit of money, and warcraft, the strategy games were not very expensive, so I bought the first Warcraft, and just continued playing, and here I am.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was looking for a Roleplay Server for a long time, I played way back when the other servers like Echeloned were around, but, this server also looks very organized, the type that wouldent let all of those flamers on. So it'd be nice to roleplay with out hearing "lol can i plz haz 200 gold?" or "rofl what are you noobs doing"

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hanging out in Taverns, I'm not big on the whole fighting thing myself, but i like to sit back, in towns, relax, things like fisherman, and chefs, they suit me. but I also like roleplaying about romance. but not to the point where it gets erotic, I hate that.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would easily be Dwarf, a drunken stout man is so fun to play, but playing as a drunk, you have to keep it in a suitable roleplay, my favourite class would be the hunter or warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to meet friendly people, and fall into the whole idea of being in an actual real world, with orcs and night elves, and the lot. i expect it to be very sensible, not people coming up and just randomly asking for duels, but roleplaying an argument, and then having a fight over it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about maturity, because nothing is worse than roleplaying with a absoloute nob. and with younger people, not that they shoulden't be able to RP, just, please, be mature about it
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:As the dwarf woke up, in the slimey mud patch he was laying in, he grabs his head, "How did i end up here", he thinks to himself, it all comes back to him, about last night, He had been drinking with friends in the icy cold winter land of Dun Morogh, they had come down for Brewfest. "We must of had one to many drink", although he was having fun drinking at the festival, he knew that when he got drunk, something always went wrong, and that he would pay the price when he woke up in the morning.
As the night continued, they still drank, and they drank, and they drank more. They had got bored at the festival, and climbed up the side of the mountain, dividing Dun Morogh, and the rugged Wetlands, with both landscapes below them, He had slipped, and was tumbling down, down, down, down the side of the mountain, he rolled past a river, and into a wet, slimey mud patch.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am absoloutely disgusting at writing stories, but I just tried my best, and hope I get admitted to the server!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there Keltork, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Disgusting? Nonsense; and thank you very much for the story.
(You're fluent in five languages? That's really something.)

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.