Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tobias's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've always been into fantasy and fiction and the feeling I get from adventuring in a mysterious world full of the indescribable I can't relate it to any other. Which is why I love RP and the WoW universe.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I live in the U.S, english is my primary language but I am fluent in spanish as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About 5 or so years ago someone let me try out the game on my own character. I rolled as a Tauren warrior and I always remember when I first logged in and how I looked around Camp Narache in amazement. Since then I've been hooked on the idea of glorious adventures in this vast world.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I was interested in a new RP experience so I googled up and here I am. Also, I'd played on the other RP servers out there but none appeared to have the strict rules and regulations required to keep out all the "undesirables" as CoTH does.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Definitely survival themed ones as they usually consist of you being in hostile territory with that feeling of "Oh no! I'm in serious trouble!" And you might even have a few companions who you work with to stay alive.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human because I can relate to being one and Warrior because I love the Warrior's spirit, honor, and valor.

What are your expectations of this server?:
If all of my hopes come true and I can RP with friendly people with no drama or immature players then this server will become my new home 8).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: 8.Humility because it's a VERY important rule that I haven't seen enforced anywhere else. Helping others have fun is always just as fun for me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Just a random little story. - I awoke to distant screams. Startled, I jumped up from my bedroll and stumbled out of my tent. I turned my gaze towards the distant town. Still half asleep, I could easily tell by the clouds of black fumes hanging overhead and bright orange light emanating over the treetops that the town was a roaring a blaze. Townsfolk were screaming and they begged for mercy but none received any. Giant monstrous beings, their skin a sickly green wielding weapons the size of children tore the villagers apart. By then I could fully understand what was happening, the Orcs had come, they had destroyed the entire village, and from then on I was alone.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I hope to have some memorable RP times here.
Hello there Tobias, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Did you know that Tobias is my favourite boys' name? Well, of course you couldn't, but it is!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.