Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: AzureAmethyst's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, my name is Gabby from Las Vegas, Nevada, and though my home city might make you think otherwise, I'm actually a quiet and reserved person. That being said, it makes sense when I say that I'm not the best role player in the world. However, I've always found it a lot of fun and I'm more than willing to put all of my heart into it - not only improve on my skills here, but develop my creative abilities further.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the USA and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About four years ago my step brother got me into World of Warcraft and I played on and off for a while. Only recently have I had an interest in the lore itself, however. I really enjoy learning about other cultures (real or not) and it seems like a wonderful fit for me right now.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well let's see... I used to play on Echeloned wow a few years ago and that wasn't really my thing because the administration wasn't as strict when accepting new members as this one is. Needless to say there was a lot of godmodding and such. After that I went back to retail RPing and I felt like it was missing something... so I turned to my good friend Google who helped me find you guys!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most kinds of roleplays but my favorites are usually travel based. You get to see a lot of Azeroth if you play for long enough and believe it or not, there are still places that I haven't seen... or even if I have been to that particular place before, it's always nice to go back and visit.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
At the moment I'm torn between two races: Trolls and Night Elves. I love the more feral aspect of Trolls with their customs that seem barbaric in the eyes of most other races. The unique history and separation of tribes is also very appealing to me. On the other hand there is the more delicate savagery of a Night Elf Druid. They care about earth and nature to an admirable extent.... almost too admirable that they seem more "stuck up" than the other races of the Alliance. This makes for a slightly more complex character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not quiet sure what to expect from this server at all due to the fact that I used to play Echeloned wow. Mostly I expect a friendly and well mannered community of people who just want to have fun with others by expressing themselves through their characters. I'm actually hoping that most people are a bit more laid back than I'm led to believe right now.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that people have to use decent grammar is a dream come true! Also, the fact that respect is the number one rule is extremely important. I can deal with trolls, but only for so long. Then it just makes one want to quit... and that's what they want the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to do this later please.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at the moment.
Hello there AzureAmethyst, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Good answers... I must say, well thought-out.
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.