Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Xnight77's fixed intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a serious gamer, who plays shooters more than anything else. I also enjoy a fair share of RPG games, and thus, my interest for WoW was born! I have XBOX live, if you want to play anything, my gamertag is XNIGHTS77.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Italy, and speak my native tongue (Calabrian), and English. Anyone else who can speak Calabrian can always hit me up for a conversation! I also plan to learn Slovene, just for the heck of it, and because it's right next to my native country.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My stepdad introduced me to WoW retail. I played using his account before I made one myself. Alas, after 30$ of wasted paychecks on my subscriptions, I switched to private servers. I don't if any of you guys had the same problems, but paying to play is stupid as heck.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I heard from a group of friends at my school that this server had an Elite RP player base, and decided to join up! My friends no longer play this server due to conflicting interests, but I still thank them for introducing me to you guys.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any, although a group RP is my favorite. I'd prefer being a family man or a soldier with a troubled past. I hate hate HATE sex roleplay, and would rather blow my brains out with a hand cannon capable of spraying my cranial matter all over the wall than ERP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For the Alliance, it's got to be Gnomes, because they're hilarious. They're also smart, witty, and strangely handsome! For the Horde, I pick Orcs, because there is something about them, maybe their muscles, but something spiritual. It's like they may be brutal and savage, but underneath, they have a strong spiritual sense, and a tame personality.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are rather low, but I do have a handful I'd like to see. I'd like to see the server live up to what my friends said it would be. I'd like to see a playerbase full of interesting people, interesting stories, and most important of all, a robust collection of "professional" roleplayers!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the Roleplay section of the rules. It clearly states what is necessary to having a good time, and it demands all players to have decent knowledge of Warcraft lore. I'm not saying I'm a total nerd, but I love the lore for this game, and therefor I have extensive knowledge of it's lore. I'll fit in perfectly.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The waves. It was all I could see for miles. The constant bothering and hounding by the encircling sharks made this day a more memorable day, being stranded out here. Hehe, it's like the creatures I fished have come to seek their revenge.
I pulled a passing log, just floating by, closer to me. It helped keep me afloat. I also added another scratch in the wood. 3 days so far. I've spent three days out in the middle of nowhere, just floating on a piece of wreckage. My boat was destroyed by the big ones, a massive wave of wind and water coming to tear me a new one.
Out of nowhere, I felt pain rocket up my foot into my knee, then I felt nothing. My leg. One of the sharks took the whole thing. It amazes me, really. They take my leg, and swim away with it to never show up again. They just leave you to bleed out and die, I guess. I just wish it finished me off.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Sorry for frequent posting! I was a posting like a scrub the last two intros! Please forgive me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there xnights77, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Quote:I hate hate HATE sex roleplay, and would rather blow my brains out with a hand cannon capable of spraying my cranial matter all over the wall than ERP.

I don't know why, but this had me cackling like a mad woman.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.