Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Attires' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well hi. My name's Foster, I've Rp'd for god knows how long. Originally, I started out on WoWScape, which had an extremely small, close group of members ranging around 15 people. That is until WotLK came out, then the server died, and I hadn't RPd on any WoW server since (Because I didn't know any existed!). Afterwards, I hopped over to Grand Theft Auto Roleplay, which is an entirely different spectrum of Roleplaying. Just recently, I found out about this server, and I have high expectations! (: Anyways, I generally enjoy roleplaying Gnomes, and will sometimes hop over to Night Elves. I've never really gotten into roleplaying Horde for some reason, but since I'm new to the server, I feel it would be safe to just ground myself on a familiar basis, and go Gnome. (:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, and with that being said, English is obviously my primary language

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I originally started playing WoW when my friend told me about it, and I played retail for about a month, then hopped over to private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Honestly, this seems like the only reliable RP server around, and while it might sound lowly of myself, I found you guys out by googling something along the lines of "WoW Private Server roleplay servers"

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a decently shy guy, IC and OOC. With that being said, I enjoy smaller based RP at first, if it's a big crowd full of people I don't know, I'll probably just freeze up and not talk. But after getting to know people, I get more comfortable and anything works. As for what kind of roleplay I enjoy, I basically like anything and everything. It's nice to have variation.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As I stated above, I particularly enjoy Gnome Rogues to roleplay. I feel with their lore and history, along with their personality, Gnomes are one of the most flexible characters to Roleplay. And since I don't structure out what my character is going to be like, rather having him molded by the the actions he makes, a character with so much flexibility is preferred.

What are your expectations of this server?:
All I really expect is quality RP with minimal drama.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. On the server I previously attended, there were no restrictions to "God Modes" or "Mary Sue's", so basically everyone thought that the world revolved around them. It's nice to see that people at least /try/ to work around it here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
To be answered~

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There's not much else I'd like to add, other than the fact that I can't wait to see how the server is. (:
Hello there Attires, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

I wonder what WoWscape is.
(That's not a confidence-inspiring muse, is it?)

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.