Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MetallicCheese's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love shooting games! They are amazing. That doesn't mean I don't play my fair share of Warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from New Zealand, and I speak English as my primary language. I also know Maori, but to a small extent.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed me this game. I played Frozen Throne back in what, '06? I thought it was awesome! But MMO's are more interesting than RTS's.

I played WoW back in '05, almost a year or so after it was released, I believe. I LOVED it! I got tired of paying $15 a month, and got into private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I wanted to try something new, really. I'm sick of retail! When I heard private servers even existed, I was like " I got to get in on this!". I used to play RP servers on retail, and missed it so. I looked up "WoW RP private servers" on google and only got you guys as a result. I got other servers as results, but they were either shut down or had low player base. You guys seem promising, though!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love tavern roleplay! Just a casual experience and a place to talk is fine by me. I don't like to be the evil guy in roleplay, but if it gets me to meet other people, (and perhaps a IC date, wink wink) it's fine by me. I hate ERP with a passion, and therefor an invite to ERP or even me catching a glimpse of it will cause me to stab you all with a crusted knife used for cutting oranges. Anyways, those are my prefered styles!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like being a gnome! They're crazy and short, just like me! They are also interested in technology, like me, aswell. I like to take Engineering as my profession for ALL my classes, and Engineering fits the Gnome as an RP profession. Having a pair of goggles and maybe a hammer or so adds extra believability and authenticity to a character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope for an amazing experience! This server is my last resort to fulfill my cravings for Roleplaying. Not many other servers exist, and those that do are terrible! If I don't become accepted into your server, I'll be dissappointed. Please accept me! Although I hope I don't sound too desperate.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how profanity is EXTREMELY hindered and a punishable offence! I don't want to sound like I'm kissing your butts, but your decisions concerning profanity are spot on! No bad language makes for an easier flowing Roleplay, and a better server. I don't about any of you forum members, but I'm tired of little boys and girls cussing every two seconds about something completely menial!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The Gnome (for a lack of better name) pushed his small cart of goods up the tight road. Everything was so narrow, he huddled close to the cart. One of his important hammers fell out of place, and he caught it just in time.

"Whew!" he breathed a sigh of relief.On his way up, he passed by a small family hurrying out of Stormwind.

"Well, hello! Why are you in a hurry, good sir?" the Gnome questioned.

"Stormwind! It's BURNING!" Shouted the father of the family.

The small Gnome scratched his head. Stormwind burns all the time! - he thought - It's the middle of summer, of course the plants may have caught up or something!

The Gnome pressed on until he could smell smoke and flames. He pressed on and on until the sky burnt red with anger and he widened his eyes in disbelief. There were Orcs, with eyes as red as the blood of those they were slaughtering. But how did they get inside the city?! The Gnome ran inside, seeing if there was anything he could do.

He ran as fast as his little legs carried him, before a sprinting homeless man knocked him over. The poor Gnome hit the ground with his head really hard, and blacked out.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would love to finish this story later if it is okay with you guys! Also, I may not have stated it, but I have been RPing since '07, so I know it's rules!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there MetallicCheese, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Feel free to finish the story any time you like.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.