Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Decapitated...Again. [RC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Shit."

Those were the only words on Vyndus' mind as he felt the trolls' tusks pierce his armor and skin. He gasped, coughing out blood as his lungs collapsed on themselves. His world slowly began to darken as he felt his life slowly slipping away.
"No...please, not again. Too much...things to do still."His life flashed before his eyes as he was tossed onto the floor. Everyone he had ever met, everything he had ever said was repeated to him. Finally, as he neared the end of his life, one final memory was repeated for him. Two figures, a man and a woman sat by a lake, the man snickering at the woman as they talked. His eyes widen slightly as he tries to speak. "P-p-p..." His eyes close as he falls limp, the world around him going black.

He woke up in the centre of the Bazarr of an empty Silvermoon laying on his back. Sitting up, he rubbed his chest sorely. "Ah what the hell...not again." He stands up as he walks around. "...Now what? Is someone gonna sing a song and then burn my body? What happens then? Am I stuck like this?" He sighed as he walked around Silvermoon, wandering around the areas he usually went to. He smiled as he sat by the counter. "A glass of ghostly Dalaran Red for a ghostly me please." He sighed as he flopped onto his bed. "Face it...nobody cares enough to bring you ba-" He stopped as he's cut off. He screams out in pain as spears of light pierce of his body. Slowly the light covered his body, muffling his screams. Inside of the shell of light, his eyes widen as he stares down at his body. It was slowly becoming transparent before his eyes. "W-what....what f**k is happening?!" He screamed one last time as he finally dissolved, returning back into his body.

Back on Azeroth, the man lay on the rusty table as he was brought back. Once again alive, he went to sleep on the table. A small smile present on his face as he drifted into his dreams again. Only one thought on his mind. "I'm back...finally."
-He will have insomnia, not being able to sleep at all.

Permanent Drawbacks:
-Due to more scar tissue on his neck, exercise will be harder for him.
-Violent nightmares for the rest of his life. He'll occasionally wake up screaming and trying to find weapon to try to subdue his 'attacker'.

Killer: Erzul
Ressurector: Ralerian