Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tradeskill Supplies area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The tradeskill supplies area has changed!

Now, the portal will take you to Arathi Basin. Most work has been done, and feel free to visit the Wiki to see a map of the region.

Take a look at the Wiki page HERE!
Ooooh! More to a'splore!

Thanks, Kretol!
Where is the entrance?
It's from the old (and now misnamed) "Azshara: Tradeskills Area" portal in Shatterspear Village.
((I just visited it today after watching so many people commenting on it in /chat a couple days ago. I was pleasantly surprised! Keep up the good work! =D ))
Kaghuros Wrote:It's from the old (and now misnamed) "Azshara: Tradeskills Area" portal in Shatterspear Village.
It was renamed as soon as I changed the teleport coords. You need to purge your cache to see the update.
Kretol Wrote:
Kaghuros Wrote:It's from the old (and now misnamed) "Azshara: Tradeskills Area" portal in Shatterspear Village.
It was renamed as soon as I changed the teleport coords. You need to purge your cache to see the update.

Aye... I'll do that then before I give wrong info to anyone else. Thanks for the update Kret, on my info and on the tradeskill area.