Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Robert's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello, I'm Robert, 19 years old and from Norway. Since i got my first computer when i was 9-10, I started playing the Sims, and beyond that point i kinda became a gaming junkie. I'm a First Responder / Paramedic Trainee, and i love my job. I enjoy roleplaying and i would consider myself as a veteran, i have been roleplaying on various other games such as Gmod (Garry's Mod) and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer, and certain times on World of Warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Norway, and my main language is Norwegian, but i usually use English every day when i turn on my computer.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started playing World of Warcraft in 2006, a total noob, not good in English or anything, i still got a character from that time, and when i take a peek at them now, i laugh and i understand why i died so much back in 2006, as i can remember my level 27 Gnome Mage, had level 13 items.

Ever since 2006, i have been playing times to times, the funny things that i have always nearly been on the highest level, but not really that interested in raid-content oh well!

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I was referred here by Killazer, and so far as i have heard it sounds great.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like all type of roleplay, i like Magical RP, and being places i really don't know that much about.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I have always liked Dwarfes, and Paladins, other that i love the aspect of the Mage, that's what i am probably gonna create at first a blood Elf Mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I have high expectations on roleplay, and i hope it's in general a fair server with proper professional GM's and Staff.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity I think this is the one that means a lot to me, i usually have a hard time playing roleplay games, as i am influenced by the maturity group. I am a mature player, and for me to be able to play a game properly with a functioning online content with other players, i need them as well to be mature, this creates a good and interesting content for me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I hope i can be excused on this one, I'm not lazy or anything, but i usually like to make stories as i go, and right now i would fail at making a story, as i would rush it to kinda get this application sent in as i am eager to play. I like to use time to write a story. I am of course gonna write a proper long story on the wikia, when i get time. :-)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope.
Howdy Robert! And welcome to Conquest of the Horde.

Dwarves are the best race ever. Seriously.

Just make sure you capitalize those 'i's in the future and everything'll be cool. We like good grammar!

Now then, if you haven't done so already, I suggest checking out the rules and policies of the server on that incredibly useful thing known as the CotH Wiki.

If you have any questions, I suggest checking the wiki or searching the forums for your answer, because someone's bound to have asked it in the past! However, if you're lost, you can always post about it in the forums or ask a GM!

Hope you enjoy RPing here! And I hope to see you ingame!

-Xigo