Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fnatic's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm a guy, I've played WoW for about 6 years now, the world just trapped me. I tried out everything in the game, but the lore is definitely the most interesting, so i want to further my experience in this area.
As a player? I'm a social one, with a good company, everything is better. I hope to find a guild which often makes ''guild events'', or just some unique things.
I will try to be useful, on my old server I created a channel where the bored players helped the others with their questions.
Oh, and I like pie.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Hungary (NOT hungry!), so my primary is Hungarian, but I nearly speak English more often then it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The first Warcraft I played is WC3 after my friends showed me. Ever since I follow the storyline, and read the books what I could.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I just writed in google ''wow RP private server'', clicked on yours, and I didn't search more. As I watched the forums, I was like ''active admins and GMs, new members every day, personal wiki pages, events, what else would a server need?''. I like the rules, this introduction system, they will scare away the trolls who would ruin the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I willingly try out everything new, but from the old ones my favorite is combat roleplay. When I want to relax I prefer tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race, well, I think the Troll. I love that the ruins of their lost empire still can be found in WoW. Others may think they are barbarian, but they have one of the biggest culture. And of course, the way they speak, mon!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Roleplaying... a lot of roleplaying player, with a stable and active community. I hope there won't be guys who thinks their character is the king of Azeroth... they make me mad. I want to see if the things you writed are true, if yes, it's just awesome.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance, I think this rule will help all players feel welcome and enjoy the game. You won't have to care about what players think about you (there are limits of course), noone will harass you with your name etc.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
... As we entered the post, the commander told us the orders immediately.
- All right, men! The Scourge is in the area and we have a plan to obtain this region for the Alliance. You will go in, scout the area, and report back any information you find. Move out!
- But sir... this mist, we...
- I told you what to do.
We all know what will happen to us, but we couldn't do anything. The order was given.
The fog was dense, we couldn't see anything. There were forests on either side of the road, which made it even worse. We were an easy prey.
I would finish it at a later time, if possible.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry for the short answers, I tried to make them longer, but i'm really bad at things like this.
1. How do the Horde and Alliance relate to each other? Are they in a bloody war or do they live in peace?
2. Is it allowed to have 2 or more characters?
Welcome to the server!

In answer to your questions, the Horde and Alliance are tense, but not in open war, and you may have as many characters as you like.

You should hook up with Beltharean and get some awesome troll RP going, if you like trolls. The server has a little bit of a deficit of awesome troll RP, and the two of you could probably get some sort of ball rolling.
I'm also a little bit fond of trolls. Shame I'm rather inactive RP-wise on the server.