Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro (: HI!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

~ Well there's honestly not much to tell about me. I'm a very expressive and creative person. My imagination && drive to be as original and open as possible makes rp really fun and great to me
I listen to music when I play WoW and rp, the selections of music either influences my characters mood or helps me get it across with the situation I am in.If you havent tried this you deffinetely need to.
I am a very spiritual person *note I said spiritual…not religious*
So it carries in to a characters personality every now && again, if you'd rather it not, i'm sure I can subside it.
&& im hoping to find some fun ya know?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
~I am From the United States, && if I could speak a different language I would ,
sadly, only i can only speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

~I actually have played pretty much the whole Warcraft series and love it all ive also been playing Wow for 6 years now. So when it first came out I was right on it.

What made you seek our server over others?:

~well, first off, all the other private servers are really only pvp && This no doubt looked like the best.Then Also Second off, i was later recommened to this server from a friend of mone, which had made up my mind

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

~I enjoy all kinds of rp, but of little list you've already made an example, the tavern role play && the idea of roleplay in crowds strike a really large preference.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

~I really really like the Blood Elf race, mainly because of their lore and the territories they have
Also…I don't think this matters but I like the fact that they seem to have a warm color to them
it's kinda weird but yeah.
My favorite class has to be a paladin. Ive been playing this Class on retail for 6 years now (:

What are your expectations of this server?

~I don't necessarily have an expectation, I am however, looking forward to the great way that the rp is set up, So whatever i get its wonderful from the start.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

~Uhmm ohh god, the no god-moding or powergaming…
That always got me slightly angry…cheaters.
:|

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action.Go!:

~The rain drops falling onto the windows reflect on Syrin Mae's face as she rests her head against the sill, eyes closed basking in the sound of her mother, humming peacefully && happily in the kitchen. The comforting smell of fresh bread and Soup broth infiltrates every room in the house.” What have I been missing…”Syrin says softly to herself. It's her first night home rather than being in a bed, kept up with the many ill and dieing people in the infirmary. Syrin has been sick for quite some time, the priests say she's been improving && that all she needs is her mother to coax her health back to order now.
The back door flies open in the kitchen, the dishes brake and the dim lighting is no longer there.
Her mothers screams and there is violent thrashing echoing into the den.Syrin runs into the kitchen where the only thing left happens to be a swinging door and a flipped table.
Startling sobs overcome her as she runs out into the pouring rain Calling out, looking for a single trace to follow back to her mother. –Thunder sounds, lighting cracks and rips open the sky- In cold sweat, Syrin gasps for breath && sits up in her bed. “Damn it.” She looks around, she's sitting in the same bed at the same inn that she's been living at for years, the pictures of her dreams…of her memory, still playing across her mind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome)

Nope, thanks alot
Hello there Sho7, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.