Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shadowjay101's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.) I am very sarcastic and I say alot of cheesy jokes, so, you are warned. I get D/ced alot due to me sharing an account with my brother, so when he logs on, I get booted.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.) I am from the USA, and I speak English mostly.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother was the one to start playing first, and he wanted to get the recruit-a-friend mount, so he recruited me. I ended up falling in love with the game so thats pretty much how I got into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
A friend was leveling with me, and he was talking about this server. It sounded really nice so he gave me all the information to try out of this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I really like the fighting, action, and danger Roleplay. I don't know why, but it's fun. I can roleplay in crowds, it gets on my nerves most of the time due to the fact that most roleplay servers are crowed so they spam there emotes, and end up washing away the person your roleplaying with reply. So, mostly in pairs.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For the Alliance I like a Human Deathknight because when you roleplay as them, you get alot of haters on your case so you end up in this huge fight and its pretty funny.
For the Horde I like the Blood Elfs. Mostly because they look the most normal out of all the horde.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hm...my friend told me that this server is full of nice people, so, I am really hoping people here arnt mean to me, so, yeah.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
I like the PG-13 rule because alot of people on the normal roleplay servers in my guild, mostly, talk really....dirty and everything and it gets on my nerves when i'm trying to have a important conversation and they mess around by throwing dirty jokes about what I say, so, yeah.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.) Okay I have no other idea's so imma use my Young Authors. Sorry if its to long. It's a true story, by the way.

This is about the car crash I was in when I was 4 years old. It happened on June 6,2003. My dad was driving my two brothers and myself at Block Buster to rent a movie, maybe two if we were lucky. But sadly, we didn't make it there that day, all becuase one guy chose to drink. My oldest brother, Bobby, who had black spiked hair and deep, calming brown eyes, wanted to get The Little Mermaid. Michael, the middle brother who had short brown hair and bright brown eyes, wanted to get Jumper. I, for some weird reason, wanted to get the Lion King.

We felt our car speed up, and Michael and I tried to see why, but Bobby, who was sitting in the passenger seat, had a better view and told us it was just a car driving slow. But he was wrong. I soon felt Michael's hand on the right side of my face, and I struggled to get it off. I looked out my window, which was a huge mistake, and saw that our small white Chevy was rolling down a hill. The weeds pasted us like lighting and then we came to a stop.

I look to the right of me, and searched for Michael, but he was nowhere to be found. I looked up front to see if I could see Bobby or my Dad, but I let out a scream as I only saw Bobby's seat without him there. I felt comething sharp cut into the belt, and warm arms carry me out of the, now wrecked, white car. I saw Bobby holding Michael's head. He was lying so still I feared he was dead! I took one last look at the Chevy, that I thought was my Dad's and brother's coffin, where they would be put out of their pain.

I was carried up to the street where the firemen strapped me into a gurner, and I heard my mom's sobs. I tried to look for her, but the firemen put the neck brace on me. She rushed over to me and tried to soothe me, by saying "everything is going to be ok" and, "don't worry they will be ok." Unfortunately it didn't work.

The firemen put me into an ambulance that Bobby was already sitting in. The firemen gave me a few shots, and carried the gurney off of the street they took me to an awaiting helicopter. In the helicopter, they did this weird hearing test were they make loud buzzing sounds in the headphones and wanted me to raise mt left or right hand to see what side I heard the buzz on.

I felt the helicopter land, and the hospital emergancy people rushed me inside the hospital and to this one weird room where they washed my face of blood and dirt. I felt a sharp stab of pain fly though the left side of my face. They walked my rolling bed into a room with white walls, a few chairs, a table, and a T.V. For the first night my mom stayed with me. I wanted her to stay longer, but I knew she needed to see how Michael was doing, and he was in a diffrent hospital, so she asked me who I wanted to stay with me.

I chose my uncle Johnny. He was already at the hospital so we stayed up half the night playing card games, like Uno and Crazy Eights. We also watched T.V, like "Snoopy" abd "Tom and Jerry". We had run that night, playing games, eatingm and watching T.V. It made the three days fly by! As the third day hiut, the nurse came in with a wheelchair and Michael and my mom were right behind her. I was happy to see that Michael had gotten out of the hospitak the same day as me. Michael turned his back to me as soon as he saw the left side of my face because it was cut pretty bad. He started to cry abd saud that he felt so bad bacause he wanted to protect me from the glass, but he could only reach the right side of my face becuase of his seatbelt. We later learned that his seatbelt had broken as the car was rolling and that is how he was thrown out of the car. He ended up with a fractured skull, a broken bone in his ear, which caused some hearing loss, a fractured shoulder and many cuts and cruises. We got to go home for a few days, but then moves into my Aunt and Uncle's house so that we could be closer to the hospital where my dad was.

My dad joined us two weeks after when he was released from the hospital, and we live a happy life. Sure, we still have scars and memories, but we are together as a family, a happy family.

Again sorry it's so long.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
No questions for me just yet. Thanks for reading this, by the way.

Hello there Shadowjay101, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

I like my jokes how I like my coffee.
( Covered in cheese? )

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.