Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tajiri's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm Joni, mostly called as Tajiri, I'm 16 years old boy from Finland. I'm currently going to study Vocational Qualification in Business Information Technology. I have RP'ed a lot, in many different games, like Ultima Online, Multi Theft Auto and San Andreas multiplayer. I have been roleplaying almost four to five years now, and have learned a lot. When I RP I usually roleplay bad person, or mostly criminal, because I want to try things what I wouldn't try IRL, and learn everything new, and it seems to be interesting to me, also I like to roleplay with small groups of people instead of big parties (10+ people), but it is possible to me to RP with bigger groups. I like to try new things, I haven't never tried RP in WoW, so I'd would be nice to try it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Finland, Europe.
My primary language is finnish.
I can speak english, but its not my primary language, but I can handle it.
Also, I know the basic swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got a quest pass from my friend, which gave me a week to test WoW, I played the whole week but still got in point that I think I won't pay for it. First time I played it my friend had to teach me a lot, because I was some noob by then, I also felt some addiction to the game but the costs of it was too much for my purse.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
As I told before, my friend Killazer told me about your server, and it got my interest, I have also RPed a lot with Killazer.
I have been seeking on RP games for some time, because Multi Theft Auto bored me, and other games's server were down.
I think there is not much servers on WoW which does provide good RP standards, and good maturity.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy passive roleplay, and criminal roleplay. By passive roleplay I mean like no fights and so on, just sitting in a tavern and playing some dices with some random guy.
By criminal RP I like criminal stealing things, maybe some blackmailing, and possibly joining criminal faction, and Rp with them, I got a lot of RP experience in criminal RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I haven't played a lot of WoW, first time I played I was Tauren with my friend, and we tried to do some simple quests. I haven't never tried any other race before, so there is something new to learn, and get used to them and RP as best as I can.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect good RP standards, nice story of the whole world, and good RP from others on the server. Also I except good working admin team, who can handle hard situtations and don't just throw them away, or leave it be like it is.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills , I like to roleplay with guys who can really type right and I doesn't need to wait for a month (sarcastic) that they can finish a sentence, it is really important to me in RP.
Also I expect that they can write like that even I can understand it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I did not write a story because I'm pretty bad writer. I will try my best when its time for a Grunt "Application".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.
Hello there Tajiri, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.