Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Ernesto. I am 17 years old. I mostly play female characters ( I don't know why), even though I am a man. I have tried RP in different games such as Lord of The Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons. I don't really have much experience with RP. I prefer playing in small groups. I like to deal lots of damage rather than receive it or heal people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Guatemala. My primary language is Spanish, but I can handle English. I also know a bit of Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend introduced me to the game some years ago. We started playing the Strategy game; we both were huge fans of the game series. After a while we found out the MMORPG.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I got sick of PvP servers and players that take the game too seriously and don't try to just have fun with other people. Also I always liked RP and on most servers is really difficult to find persons to RP with. Also, I wanted to experience RP without being irritated by people that thinks RP is just a waste of time or despite RPers just because.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly like to go on adventures to dungeons such things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves. I like them because of their lore and culture, their architecture, and because they're closer to my "Elf stereotype" than the Night Elves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Friendly users above everything. Also I would like to meet more people with an "Open mind", people that can accept others point of view of the world.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Tolerance and Respect rules. Though this rules are very important in every game, not to mention IRL scenery, they are very important for role-playing since players will meet with all kind of people with different ideals. It is very important for people to understand that not everyone thinks alike and respect that difference.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I did not write a story beacuse I am a really bad and slow writer. But I will try my best for the Grunt application. I will start writing down my ideas for it. /wink

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No
Hello there Wolfsongs, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Y'ello.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.