Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Text aligning problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So er... yeah. Suddenly my titles aren't aligning properly. I'll also note that all the Orc emoticons are slightly blurry, as is the forum coding icons above the text box.

Image is below.

Spoiler:
[Image: 15xvevr.jpg]

Any ideas how I can sort this out? Apparently, it's fine on other people's screens. If you want, you can see for yourself.

I'll also note that when I take Internet Explorer off compatability mode, the titles align themselves normally.
I have the text align problem too, it's due to using different sized.

However, I just then found out that the problem is actually the amount of zoom you use with your browser. Try changing that and see if you can fix it.
Odd, because mine is the same size.

But uh... wow. I can't believe that worked. All I did was zoom in a ton and then zoom back out to normal size and it seemed to do the trick! Cheers for tip! It was bugging the hell out of me.
Not a problem! ^.^
Using Mozilla and tried all the zoom and I cannot get it to look right, tried using same size aswell.
Try changing your screen's resolution. This could be causing the problem, since most browsers adjust the shown content by the resolution of the screen. This is why sometimes some elements are misplaced.