Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Radagast Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm Nathan, I'm 15, and i'm from the United States. I'm a bit new to role play to be honest but im a fast learner and love trying new things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States and I speak English. Though I am in the process of learning Spanish I would like to learn Japanese as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friend got me into it, then he quit and started playing other mmos so i got bored of the traditional WoW and want to try something new.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I googled role playing private servers and this one seemed like the best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly the action packed adventure type but i also like settling down and doing the, i dont know, Commoner type role play like a farmer or carpenter.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Alliance: Human mage-loved Gandalf and this gives me that Gandalf feel.
Horde: Tauren paladin-Tauren just look awesome and when you mix that with a paladin its just a win.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a good time. No telling what could happen on this server but I'm a "its the journey, not just the destination" type so im game for anything.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. Though I'm 15 and love dumb stuff, I take role play seriously because I want to have fun but also because I dont want to spoil anyone else's role play experiance either.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"I knew this would happen, I told the Masters they should've disposed of you." Marissa spat. "You are a wretched thing, a spawn of The Vile One
himself! And now i catch you trying to slither off into the night, trying to join you're true master eh?"

Rohn's hatred grew even hotter, though his face betrayed no emotion behind his hood. How could he be blamed for wanting to be rid the Draknei, or the guardians, when they always thought of him like this, or avoided him like he was a monster.

How was it his fault when it was the Fair Lady who gave him this power. The Fair Lady gives all her children, the Draknei, gifts to protect this world with. The gifts are vary from person to person. Some are able to move faster than the human eye can follow, others are given the ability to control the Elements.

Marissa was a Flame Wielder, which explains her quick temper, but she always hated Rohn, as did everyone. They feared his "Dark Gifts." Rohn's gift was a curse. The Fair Lady saw fit to replace his shadow with a Dark Entity. When he willed it to do something, his shadow would come alive and never failed at the task it was given.

It absorbed magic and grew stronger, swords shattered when they hit it, none could withstand it's fury. The only one who could hear it was Rohn, it's voice was a horror to behold, chilling to the bone.

Marissa had become infuriated at his silence. She engulfed her hands in flame, ready to attack. Only then did she realize his shadow was gone!

She jumped back just in time. The Shadow had come up where she was standing moments before. Her reactions were too slow, the moment she landed Rohn was upon her, punching and kicking.

She was losing ground fast, she had to go on the offensive. She dodged a punch aimed at her head and punched Rohn in the gut with all the fury she could summon. He was sent flying to the other side of the entrance hall.

"Is that all you got?" she said mockingly. Still Rohn said nothing, infuriating her further still. He was on his feet in a matter of seconds.

Rohn stared at her, weighing her. He still didn't know if he should kill her, though she was definetly fighting to kill him. He could sense his shadow's bloodlust, its unyielding desire to end her. He decided to at least defeat her first then decide her fate.

Just as Marissa was about to attack, darkness fell about the room, she couldn't see two feet in front of her. She summoned a giant ball a flame to help her vision but when the room was lit up with her make-shift sun she couldnt see Rohn anywere.

Then Rohn's Shadow swooped down from the ceiling and absorbed the ball of flames, making it stronger than ever. It knocked Marissa into the wall then grabbed her by the neck and hoisted her up.

Just then the Masters of the Draknei burst into the room and immediantly cast a spell that they used whenever Rohn's Shadow grew beyond his control. But nothing happened. The Shadow grew too powerful to be supressed by such spells and the Masters were horrified when they realized they could no longer control it...or Rohn.

"Stop this!" Shouted Master Katan.

In a flash Rohn and the Shadow were by the door way, mere feet from freedom, with Marissa still in the Shadows grasp.

"Let me leave this place and do not pursue me and she shall live." Said Rohn. He could sense his Shadow's distaste at this but he could not defeat all the Masters on his own...yet.

The Masters looked at each other, they could not let this "thing" out into the world, but they knew they had no choice, they could not let this girl die.

"Very well," said Grandmaster Sakara. "You are herby exiled from the Draknei, leave and never return."

Rohn smiled. He threw Marissa's now unconsious body at them and disappeared through the doorway. He knew they lied, he knew they would pursue him for all eternity, but he didn't care, let them come. He would destroy all who tried to contain him, to control him. His sensed his Shadow's approval.

He stood on a cliff overlooking the castle that had been his home for so many years. It was all he knew. He knew he would have to come back one day, if he truely wanted freedom. Better to cross that bridge when I come to it.

He turned and walked into the dark of night, where he now belonged.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
When I said I was new to role play, I didn't mean I'm a complete noob, I just don't have the experiance some of these other people do. I have done it before just not often.

Hello there Radagast, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

You mentioned Tauren Paladin up there, so I should probably mention we're still on 3.3.5!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.