Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Xandrial's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

My name is Ced pronounced exactly like "said." ( Really it is Ronald, but my middle name is Cedrick so I go by Ced. ) I am from The United States and I live on the West Coast. I'm still pretty undecided about what to do now that I'm out of High School. I plan on going to college, I'm just unsure about what I want to major in, but I guess that's what your first couple years in college are for! I used to play WoW a lot when i was 14-16, but eventually I got bored of it. You can only put up with all the kids on there for so long till it gets annoying... God, I can't even say how bad the public servers have gotten... but here I am again bored out of my mind over summer looking for things to entertain me. I'm also waiting for Star Wars: The Old Republic to come out, it looks pretty good.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the United States and my primary language is English. I know the smallest bit of French and an even smaller bit of Spanish... So...as long as no one here tries to speak to me in a language other than English I'm sure I'll be fine.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Originally my dad played the very first Warcraft and he got my brother into it and my brother got me into it, letting me do his end-game raids while he had to work and then I eventually got hooked. I've played every expansion since Vanilla WoW with the exception of Cataclysm.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I was looking for something to do and I typed into Google search "Free Rp server WoW" and Lo and Behold here I am :D Just kidding, not that long ago I was looking for free private servers to play, but they weren't all that great and in one of my searches this website showed up and I remembered the name.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all types of Roleplay, honestly I haven't roleplayed a whole lot, I haven't played very many MMORPGs and my WoW experience was mostly end-game raids in Vanilla WoW and then PvP in all the expansions. Consequently my roleplaying experience is just a little limited, but the couple times I did roleplay, so long as it was with good roleplayers, I enjoyed roleplaying, but I have no clue what kind of roleplay it was... so I don't really have a preference for this. I'm sure I'll enjoy any kind of roleplay!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Undead Rogue, it was the first class I ever played and the first class I ever got to level 80 and the first class I did an end-game raid and the first class I Pvped with. I also thought the Blood Elves were pretty cool, but Rogue is definitely my favorite character followed closely by Warlock and Hunter. ( I like their pets. )

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect everyone on this server to be a great roleplayer! Even though I myself might not be one! I also expect everyone to be friendly and courteous and helpful. I also expect that if I do mess up in a Rp that someone will be forthright enough to tell me :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Definitely Keyboard Skills, I was reading thorough some other people's introductions and I know its a pretty commonly mentioned rule, but nothing irks me more than when someone takes forever typing a 10 word sentence..... I doubt that this doesn't describe anyone on this server though!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I'm actually kind of in a rush right now so I can't really write a story, so I guess I will save this for later when I aim to move up to Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope not really.. if you want to know why I'm in a rush I'm going to go swimming... ;D Also I just have the starter edition game that they offer not the actual game.. I didn't have time to search the forums and wiki to see if this would be a problem so if someone could clarify thanks in advance.
Hello there Xandrial, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

I can't say, as I'm not certain what you mean by starter edition of the game - we're at Wrath of the Lich King, 3.3.5a, if that means anything to you.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.