Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 5000 Members.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like we reached some kind of a milestone :) Thats alot of members, unfortunately most of them are inactive :/ However, its a huge number for a WoW private server!

Congratulations CoTH!
Ooh, nice catch... I have a thing for significant figures like that.

The next milestone is probably 300,000 posts.
(07-27-2011, 07:23 AM)Delta Wrote: [ -> ]The next milestone is probably 300,000 posts.

Challenge accepted.

(07-27-2011, 07:39 AM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2011, 07:23 AM)Delta Wrote: [ -> ]The next milestone is probably 300,000 posts.

Challenge accepted.
/salute
Alright, men! Back to work! Move, move, move! We got a quota of 300,000 here, I don't want to see anyone resting before we hit it! Do I make myself clear?!
I already brought in two players, and one player brought in his brother. Thing is, my second player invite couldn't get her WoW to stop patching, so she can't play :(
This is why we have the following:
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...3-5a-12340

Happy to help. ^^
I invited my BBBBBBBFFFFFFF to CotH, though she's in freaking Vegas right now, so... yar!
(07-27-2011, 08:58 AM)Evaszion Wrote: [ -> ]I invited my BBBBBBBFFFFFFF to CotH, though she's in freaking Vegas right now, so... yar!
^ this
Only -my- best friend is not in Vegas; he has no PC atm >_>
Didn't we have way more before?

<,<
Nubs.. We are already at 5005.

<3

Spoiler:
[Image: 5000Cat.jpg]
We did. But I think I'm one of the few administrators of communities that actually purge empty accounts regularly. I don't need hundreds/thousands of accounts with 0 posts just to look like the site is super old or super active.

(Posted from teh phonez)
So are all these actually active?
*Puts all his hopes into it. Hence the eye shining.*
No, unfortunately. ;) But at least they have a post or more associated with the account.
Well I'm certainly interested in how many active members our little big awesum community has.
(08-03-2011, 10:46 AM)13kira13 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm certainly interested in how many active members our little big awesum community has.

2, the internet is just you and one other person

llololololololollolololol
Pages: 1 2