Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gonaronapus Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm new. I play a lot of Total War, I've roleplayed a bit before, I'm really interested in this server because trollogue sucks. I'm 18 and I live in Spain but I am currently travelling Europe with my cousins. The only game I've actually roleplayed on was Warcraft 3, I know all the basic rules that apply to WoW and the D20 / DND roll styles.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.): I am from Spain, I speak English fluently, though I mainly speak Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well I'm kind of an old school player, I was on Warcraft 2 when it was released. I then went onto Warcraft 3, no where else from there.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I just looked the server up on google, I was able to find it easily.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?): I enjoy a lot of action, but at the same time I can play a civilian like character. That is what I'm basically into, I find that it can actually be more interesting than that of anyone heroic.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I'd have to say human rogue, and not even the fact that he's a rogue, just because, it's a human, and he wears leather, I like that I wouldn't be able to use mail or plate, it cuts it down to more.. well... leathery cloth civilian like armor. I'm not tempted to arm myself out the ass and attack people. I'm never actually tempted for that matter.

What are your expectations of this server?: Not much, community looks cool, I don't know too much of the particulars, but whatever it is if I want to play here, I'll deal with it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.): Maturity, I hope that people here are able to catch a joke and not freak out over it, but at the same time are able to keep a limit, know how to not cross the line. Something that everyone can enjoy!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I may or may not have the time to do one right now, I'll definitely finish one before the end of the week.
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: No
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Hello there Gonaronapus, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Don't you find that odd, that classes have these strict limitations on what they can and can't wear?
You can imagine a rogue collapsing if someone placed a chestplate on him!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.