Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: intro and a question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off all, I'd like to know how long it takes to get an aswner, I'm really excited to play on this server!
Another thing is, If I get accepted, am I allowed to RP an Night Elf that turned to the horde/evil?
Thanks in advance!
1) It'll take however long the GMs get to it. Sorry, but it really does vary.

2) Not the Horde, but yes evil, but not these factions of evil.
Evil Night Elf? I´ll just say it´s uncommon. -Very- uncommon.
Seriously, their culture makes it quite impossible to turn evil and want to destroy nature or kill someone for fun. o.O

.. unless you´re a Death Knight that wants nothing to do with his former faction.
I'll point you to Therai, a Night Elf Shadow Priest played by Scout. Therai doesn't care about nature and works for herself. I don't know full details, but I'll just throw this out there.
She was given a level to 80, so she´s totally approved due to lore and actual -good- reason to be evil?

Then you´ve just deleted my post before yours.

xD <3
She's not actually evil, and I am not Scout, so she has the final word on this, but it is an example that it's possible to be a Night Elf and not care about nature.
Thanks for the really fast aswner and,
it actually has to do with the story I'm "thinking", he'll want revenge after the story
Aw! nevermind, turns out I was rejected
Alright, you managed to make me curious. xD
Maybe.. PM me? :3
Well, you can try and try again until you get it correctly.