Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Where to start, as a player, I personally think to be a normal person capable to do basic things, like discuss something without end in a flaming walltext or keep things like racism, [censored] and [censored] out from serious conversation.
Yes to be 19 years old i'm quite mature even if isn't really up to me to judge.
Now about me, i'm a common person that like to RP on WoW (i had a couple of RP on Neverwinther Nights 2 too but.. mhe WoW is WoW), and i also like weapons, no i'm not one of those maniacs that give names to the weapons considering those as their only friends, it should be most correct to say that i like the war,untill it remain on an LCD screen that is.
SO prehaps you shall never see me RP "common" caratchers, like a farmer or a merchant, but hey no one is perfect isn't my fault if i like "heroic caratchers" (not intended as demigods that trow thunders from the clouds like Zeus but mostly intended as their way to act).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I shall make this simple, i'm Italian, i live near Rome and... no English isn't really my native language, even if i speak (and write) it in an almost decent way.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well actually all starded with the well note Warcraft III: reign of chaos, I liked the story I liked the game, I have even some expirience with the world editor actually.
Then for the normal wow I simply started to play on one of this Blizzlike servers PvE/PvP from where i still keep a decent capacity in both the fight category if needed for something.
Then i got bored of it, you know full T10 , shadowmourne, pwning everyone and... is boring after a wile i'm honest.
SO on one of this sita 80 servers i see one guy with the imperial plate set, and a rogue blood elf with the full glyphed set, and surprise OF THE SURPRISES... they are talking instead of killing eachothers!
Now normally i would have just rushed in the middle and kill the weak BE (Alliance DK, ebon knight once ebon knight forever!). but i just remained in the corner and see those two people talk, impersoning their caratchers, so i sayd to me "mhh seem cool, i could try too".
The first attempt? A disaster! Not basic knowledge about IC and OOC, Lore? what is lore? (yes it happened) and it took one month before that i learned the base of the RP (alone obviously, with only WoWPedia to my side), then i passed from an RP server to another and then... here i am? (2/3 years of RP behind me actually)

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Another simple answer, I typed "WoW RP servers" on google and chosed that with the most interesting name (yes "Conquest of the horde" sound like a nice name to me).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

ABout this, not particoular preferences, my characters are quite versatile (in the limits allowed from the lore that is), so there isn't really a favorited kind of RP, just the one that I find along the road.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

No one, yes you heard me, I like any race and any class of WoW, any of them ahve a particoular and nice story behind, may this be a little gnome pyromancer that is friendly with everyone or an enigmatic and silent Ebon Knights that stare down people without say even hello i like them all, what could I say? I simply like to have diffferent caratchers for different occasions.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Just to have some nice RP i guess, oh and of course posses Sargeras and wipe out Azeroth... nah joking just have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Hmmm i don't know really, the rules are a bit hard but i'm not going to complain on anyone of those.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It was a day like another inside the Death's Rise, patrols of Death Knights going and coming from the Onslaught Harbor, and this snow, always this snow everywhere, but one positive aspect of being an undead is that you don't feel the cold, or prehaps is just this damned Saronite's armor, why damned? Because i'm sure that if i would be still alive this armor should be really uncomfortable.
I'm in the next partol, i'm honest it was funny kill those scarlets the first three weeks, but now this is just going on my nerves, why those bastards simply don't surrender? We could even decide to spare them prehaps... Hahahahaha! No i don't think so, but give false hopes to other people is quite entartaining sometime.
Orders of the day? Use the tincture to gain new recruits for our cause, ah at least i can kill someone instead of searching old documents like the last time, but could i call it killing? No, it is more something like... a fair execution, the cold and the recents defeats have made the crusaders weaks, i don't even need to struggle to kill them, some of them jsut fall on the knees sayng things like "Spare me!" or "Please i don't want to die!"... and i even spared a couple of them, why?
I don't know is jsut, they surrended and kill enemyes that don't even fights don't really fit my way to act.
New ghouls for the Ebon Blade, another perimetral camp burned, everyone back inside the Death's Rise , and again on my little piece of wall in silence waiting for the next order... why i spared them?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Just, see ya in game?
Hello there RisingMan92, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
You liked it? Happy to hear that, prehaps a little short but i arranged it in 10 minutes so /shrug

Oh and thanks fro the welcome.