Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tum's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
main( )
{
printf("hello, world");
}

Hello world! My name is Neil and I only say this because I'm used to my RP friends calling me by my name. As a player, I do not have a large background due to my 15 year old age (16 in just over a month), buuuut... I started out with my older brother playing Diablo 1+2, WC3:TFT, and various other RPGs up until Vanilla WoW came out. When it was released I was still very young, but just like every other RPG fan in with world, I was stoked for the game. Played that with my brother for about two years before TBC released, which is when he quit and I played on my own. Surely enough I got tired of being ganked (due to young age noobiness), so I went to a RP server and fell into RP by accident and the rest is history.

Stayed RPing on WoW for the extent up until now when I quit due to massive aggravation with Blizzard and such.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

USA, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Like said above, my older brother.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

A long time ago when you got insta-level-capped and insta-full-gear at a shopping mall and had awesome custom OP legendaries from tokens
I played this server, quit for retail and now I'm back. Back then I found you through google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

All, mainly the epic ones though.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Don't have one to be honest after all my RPing, though I always had a place in my heart for Gnome warriors.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To keep me RPing! After quitting WoW, I realized RP doesn't exist anywhere but table-top which is impossible to find in high-school.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

RPers only.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(Not in a WoW setting, idea I had for a book awhile ago that I scrapped, here's the prologue.)

A half-moon was barely visible through the dense mist coating the land where Raedras and Tum were to make their grand escape. It was all planned out; during the battle between their slavers and their slaver's enemies they were to finally untie the ropes they've had hanging loose from their wrists for days and run east. East was the free land, forests that no one would dare enter over a simple escaped slave or two. Raedras didn't enjoy needing to drag the dumbfounded Tum through the plan. Even though the plan was simple, Tum failed to grasp the idea of a sword just because he would cut himself trying to hold it by the blade. The charge was sounded, and the armies could be heard clashing in the distance. Quickly, Raedras broke free of his ropes and then grabbed a sharp rock from the ground to cut Tum's from his wrist. With much screaming, he managed to get Tum on his feet and running for the tree-line. Thankfully, no one chased them and they made it to the forest safely. "Finally! Let's go now, you need to gather wood for a f-." Raedras' words were cut short by the massive hand wrapping around his throat and slamming him against a near-by tree. His eyes traced the hand's arm back to Tum, who had such a blank expression on his face that Raedras could do nothing but sit there and let the unstable monster of a friend choke the life from his body.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope.
Hello there Tum, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

A returner...? Well, hello there.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
Yay! Was sitting there refreshing the page for like an hour this morning since I have nothing better to do ATM except this server.

I didn't play very long when I was here but I did play here.

Thanks for the fast approval now I just to wait until tomorrow to play due to crazy slow download speed.