Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Katrian's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm Zack, and played vanilla caffeine free World of Warcraft towards its saddening end, into the colorful world of the Burning Crusade. Lots of flowers and sunshine out in the Outlands, eh? I never really started roleplaying untill Wrath of the Lich King when the actual content portions of the game fell out of favor. As of right now, I've been reffered over by a friend who re-applied and was accepted, Tum. He was essentially the one who pulled the creative side out of me, getting me into roleplay and such. As of right now, I'm 17 and reside in good 'ol Pennsylvania.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I come from a long line of gamers, and the two that got me into it are my Grandmother and Uncle. That's right, Granny got me into World of Warcraft when I was around 11-12.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Just looking to get back into some good roleplay, I basically quit retail WoW, waiting on the account subscription to run out. Other than that, it was all Tum.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The epic kind, y'anno, with the swords and the spells?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't necessarily favor a race/class, but my two favorites are the Orc Warrior and the Human Paladin. Cliché, I know.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well rounded roleplay and a good playerbase.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The roleplay only aspect. Less distractions from the bustle of people yelling about their OOC business.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The bright sun of Dun Morogh slowly sets behind the white blanket mountains. Nestled into the rolling hills lies a little cozy inn, plumes of smoke roll from the chimney, sounds of revelry and cheer heard from within. Inside, a tall, broad man unlike the Dwarves of the area, places his belongings on the nightstand near the bed. He sits down with a large sigh, holding his head in his hands, relieving himself of the long day's trek.
Suddenly, his head raises from his hands, eyes locked on the crack below the door. Footsteps shuffling outside cause him to reach for his pack, when in comes a Dwarven mistress, offering an ale. He fumbles away from the pack, and turns the woman down. She blows out a candle as she leaves, and goes on about her duties. He lies back in the bed far too small. His sleep is shortly interrupted by another similar shuffling. Figuring it's just the mistress, he shouts "I don't need no ale." as the door is blown off its hinges. Startled, he leaps out of bed, and grabs his sword out of his pack, which was concealed by a few stiched animal pelts. He locks eyes with the figures standing in the door way.

The next morning comes, and the mistress walks into the room groaning about how he had been making quite a racket last night, and she had half a mind to come and stop him. She walks into the room mindlessly complaining before she realizes the gruesome scene in front of her. Two men lie on the floor in pools of blood, while another hangs suspended from a sword through the chest. The man who had slept there that night was simply gone.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope! Cheers! Beer
Hello there Katrian, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.