Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Land ahoy! No... Wait... That's more water. [Stranded event]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ahoy there!

The 'Land Ahoy' event will be something I look forward to hosting (Hopefully) and will consist of three parts which will take place over four or more days.

Spoiler:
In general, this will be a stranded event. The ship's captain has gone overboard and down to the murky deeps! You must survive on the ship until rescue arrives!

Part one: Ye' best be gettin' to sea, lads!

Part one will mostly consist of arriving in on the ship from wherever place I will set (Once I have enough participants) and sailing off to discover new islands! Or so the captain claims... During the boat ride, which will be less than pleasant, the captain will be thrown overboard by a certain force, and dragged to his death. The crew, in this case the players who participate, will be faced with the situation of no way back, and slowly fading resources.

This part will likely end shortly after the captain dies. (To move on to the next part while the event is still running will be your choice.)

Part two: What do we do?!

Part two will consist of the members of the ship trying to survive without slaughtering eachother. There will be food on the ship, but not much. The crew must find a way to survive until, and if, rescue arrives!

This part will take as long as perhaps three days more or less... Depends on what the players want.

Part three: Land ahoy!

After a few days of the ship drifting about the great sea, suddenly, salvation! A distant shore is seen from the ship and the players will try their best to make it to shore with no lifeboats on deck. The distant land will be no other than Steamwheedle port in Tanaris desert!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The event does not yet have a time and date. I want to see who's willing to join first.

All the server rules will apply to the event and CW's will be a no-no. Though there will be some fights between players for sure, character death or maiming will be prevented at all costs.

Any character can join on the ride! Whether it's a grizzled death knight or a shy little mage! Anyone's welcomed to the crazy journey!

Participating characters:
Angelika (Dotsy)
Sherai + Bergol (Adam255)
Grok'thaz (GeneralDefyre)
Girisha (Psycho)
Anarriah (Rokhjin)
Unkown(?) (Wuvvums)
Celes (Saiyuu)
Kutamu (Nexi)
Xansten (PvtFrog)
Kalyth (Beala)
Sounds interesting, and easy to get to and from since it's right off of the teleporter. I'll think of what character to have in there. c:
Path of Frost
Spoiler:
[Image: trollface.jpg]
I would be quite interested in this event if I can join it whenever it'll happen. Will have to think what character to take, though. My Death Knight (Franziska) has been in way too many of these events. You'd think she'd get sick of travelling quite fast at this rate.
Noataalia, the ex-guard Draenei, will gladly voyage on this event!
Girisha, the Troll mad-woman will gladly join!
Please change my character from Noataalia to Grok'Thaz! Thanks!
Anyone else would wish to join? I'd be happy to take anyone and everyone to the event! (Along with perhaps some GM help in planning the whole deal...)
Well, I guess I'll take my little Belfadin. She hasn't seen a lot of RP in her life yet so this should be interesting. Feel free to put Anarriah on the list of participating characters.
Seems five, or perhaps more, is more than enough!

If there is any absences, certain times or certain days you wish to note as uncomfortable, do state so!
If all goes as planned, the event will go down at August 11th, 2 PM server time!
Sorry about the double post.

Details:
The group of people that came to the boat wanted to sail towards Kalimdor for one reason or another, that is up to you! The boat will only have enough food to last -barely- a day, though water will be almost everywhere on the boat (And around it... Har har).

For now, the set time is August 11th, 2 PM server time, and we will likely have more passengers than written on the forum post. All in all, I hope us best of luck in our journey... Across the sea!
Third post in a row... Lovely!

The event will take place today (August 11th) at 2 PM server time! And once more, will begin at Booty Bay harbor!
Is it too late to sign up? D:
Nope! You can choose to join still, but you will need a reason why your character goes on the boat trip.
Alright, I would like to sign up my human Xansten for this. As for the reason...give me a few minutes.
Pages: 1 2