Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Another Attempt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Right, I am pretty quiet person. (You will probably notice that in guild chat.) But, I like RP very much!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Finland and here I speak Finnish to my friends usually, sometimes even English. I am good speaker/typer of English language, I understand it and so on.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my brother got trial with his friend and then they invited me to try. We started with undeads on some server...Can't remember name though. Then my trial ended but I enjoyed the game and made another trial account, thats how I got my first 'main' character'. I upgraded it to normal, then Burning Crusade, then Wrath Of The Lich King and finally to Cataclysm when it launched. So I've been playing for sometime.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well, I started to seek another servers because you need to pay for WoW, it is sort of annoying to pay that you can play, as you need to buy games aswell and then for playtime? So I got really frustrated of that and my gametime happened to end today. And atleast the server Argent Dawn has quite much lollers around. (Many of them are in Goldshire though. Phew. ) But still around, like running around naked yelling something or following RPers and annoying them with something.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everything! But that more depends on character as I said. I don't really have much to add to this though.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human warrior. Yes, I like to roleplay a glorious knight in service of the Alliance, walking battlefield in plate armour, ready serve the country and kill the Horde. No offence, sorry!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I expect it will have a great atmosphere, great player and lots of good roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, I will respect other players.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Alright then...Here's a one! Darion was lying in his bed, sleeping after day's work on the farm. Suddenly, his room's door opened. His brother Timothy rushed in to wake the sleeping Darion, ''Darion! Darion, wake up damn it! The Forsaken are right outside! We need to go!''
Darion slowly woke up, questioning his brother what is this. As his brother explained the situation of Forsaken invading Southshore, Darion dressed up quickly. ''Father is already awake with mother, they are ready to go!'' Timothy explained to still sleepy Darion. They met their parents just outside the house.
''We need to go. To woods. Now!'' Thomas, boys father ordered. They started running to the forest. After a while, Darion found himself alone.
All alone in middle of Hillsbrad's forest. He wandered around, looking about signs of his family. Nothing was to be found. He spend a night near the wall of Thoradin, with his only goal now heading to safety.
Next day the long journey to Stormwind began. After many, many days he arrived finally to border of Elwynn Forest. Only with farmhand's rags on him and his father's old sword, he had then arrived to Stormwind.
Even after such events Darion's life improved; He got himself a girlfriend, he worked as a servant for Stormwind's Royal Court. With a dream of becoming a knight and finding his family.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, actually no but to be honest I am really crap at doing these introductions.
Hello there nikke309, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Welcome.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.