Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A formal letter to: Many. Horde, Alliance, followers of the Light.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A proverbial mountain of letters, hand-written pours into the officials of almost all cities and races.

The Church of the Light, Argent Dawn, Stormwind, Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, Darnassus, Ironforge, Silvermoon, Exodar, even the Scarlet Crusade. All of these will receive letters. All of Saronsens friends will receive a copy as well.

The letters all have a translation into their native language along with them, depending on the city they are sent to. Nobles, Magisters, known officers in their militaries will be addressed.

"There is a place where another force of evil is gathering, off of the shores of Grizzly Hills. On an island, not very large in size, sits a new 'city' by the name of Asholme. The most wretched gather there. It is ridden with necromancers, death knights, and undead. It is polluted with demons. Felsworn populate the island as well. Felsworn are powerful demons, whom of which were once mortals, but after drinking copious amounts of a demons blood, or being exposed to an extreme amount of Fel, they transform into a demon.

On this island, the Light is condemned from useage, like we condemn warlocks and necromancers. I fear for anyone who uses it in sight of anyone on that island.

The deeds done here are unspeakable, and intolerable. Innocent people are sold as slaves to anyone who can offer enough coin. I witnessed myself an Orc, a Tauren, and a Kaldorei being sold. And from others, I have heard of all the other races being sold as slaves as well. No one is safe here. I fear more for those who are purchased by Necromancers or demons, for the gruesome things that may befall them. Worse still, it seems people often come to these sales in hopes of finding an old grudge, to purchase them, and do whatever they please with.

Asholme is a city where there is no true law. There is no Light here. It is an unholy gathering where Demons and Necromancers can be sheltered, and practice their arts freely, with no risk of consequences. This must not stand. They must not be given a foothold on Azeroth, not again.

Hear my plea, those of you who would receive these letters. Listen to the words of a man begging for your assistance.

Asholme must burn.

Asholme must not remain standing, lest the unholy forces there gather and grow. Asholme must be destroyed, so no one will have to fear of being sold to whomever for coin.

If we do not act, we risk dire consequences."

A signature remains under the body of the note.

Saronsen Nighten, Paladin.

(Feel free to post IC responses, those of you who have high ranking characters, or are Saronsens friends.)