Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Snowblood's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi everyone, I'm Snowblood and I'm 22 year old addicted player. Umm, maybe addicted is not the right word...wait...oh yeah - dedicated. But in a strange way. As a player I really like to just squeeze a game and wait for the gameplay juice to come out. I like to spend hours, even days, simply playing (not mastering! That's beyond my poor player skill) and - what's important - enjoying the gaming experience. So that's why I like "huge" games - such as MMORPG's.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Poland (oh what a wonderful place to live! ;)). Hence my primary language is polish. Still, I hope that doesn't stop me from thinking, typing and truly expressing myself in english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft 3 was my "first time" with this universe. When I played it, I loved it immediately. The story, the vivid characters, the whole world, filled with magic, strange creatures and beautiful landscapes - all this combined and mixed together made a special place for Warcraft in my gamer's heart.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Google showed the name of this server over other RP ones. So it was just a simple choice based on viewing hierarchy.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to sink into world and just be there - doing quests, exploring the lands and sometimes participate in a larger group mission or interact with other players - you know, a simple chat or a greeting that makes you feel the character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite? Well, I have to go with night elf/druid. You can tell the first time you look at them that this is one mighty, proud and environment friendly race. :) Moreover I like their look/design and history. They are like the guardians of Azeroth and that makes them even cooler. And the druid class is so interesting to play, just to change into animals is one thing but then there's a wide range of magic spells. And just to know that your master is Malfurion Stormrage, I mean, it doesn't go better than that.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have tons of fun. And enjoy this game not only on a "omg, noob, I has to do instance and search for a good drop" level.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
For me it's the language thing. Of course other rules are also very important but they (should) come naturally in mind when playing any game (I mean where's the fun when there is no respect for others). While playing PvP I had time only for saying some quick mix of words to other players and that was really annoying. Also english language is not my first language so with open arms I greet any occasion to polish my skills.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

My father was a wyvern raider. Not a honorable profession for an orc, some could say. And I would probably agree with them. But he was so happy. Not in the way Orcs usually are. It was more of a happy state of mind. The knowledge that he is doing something he loves. And for me, a young Orc, there was nothing more thrilling than just sitting on our beloved Mukshia and flying across Barrens. Still, I never was good at that. My father, yes, he had the gift. But he was weak. Al least that's what the elders in tribe were saying. They spared his life only because his great talent in taming wild creatures. He was no warrior. Still he said to me to listen to elders. He didn't like them but knew, that for the sake of his own child, he had to let go. Although I didn't knew at the time that he was doing so much for me. Just to get council acceptance (otherwise I would have been killed or send to wilderness) he had to humiliate himself and destroy his beloved axe (which he never used but always, like a machine, repeated: Love your weapon and treat it with respect so that one day it will help you save life). Also he had to live outside the village, near the wyvern's nests.
He did all those things just to be sure that I won't be ridiculed and marked as strange. And being different in orc community is something no one wants to experience, you take my word for it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
One thing. Do I understand correctly that I would not be attacked by other fraction player, or at least not without my permission?

That'll be all.
Hello there Snowblood, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

You will not be attacked. PvP is 100% opt-in, and nearly almost all OOC.
Thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.