Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wyatt's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well first of all I am 16 years old, and my name is Wyatt. I'm here to make my introduction to Conquest of the Horde. I came here trying to find a RP server that's dedicated, and one that I am able to be dedicated to. Most of the servers that I have tried aren't very great. To many people who aren't very interested in RPing at all, but instead ruin the good time people are having. Since there's this whole introduction before you can even start playing, I assume this is a very good server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into Warcraft about 3 or 4 years ago. It happened when a couple of my friends got into it, and my Warcraft playing took off from there.
I started off on retail because that's what my friends were playing at the time. They started to be not as active online anymore so i decided to explore deeper into Warcraft.
I then started to play on a RP server. It really interested me. I played on that server for a while, and it was pretty good. It could be better.
I then started looking around on private servers to RP on. I didn't really get into any so i decided to play a blizzlike private server because i decided not to pay anymore for retail. The server is now pretty much empty now. So now i want to get back into the RP world.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Honestly I found Conquest of the Horde by a Google search. I was searching for a RP private server. I looked around at some more, but this server seemed the most populated and dedicated.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like any kind of RP but I mostly like action/adventure RPs. I will play any RP that's out there or looks most appealing to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Favorite race/class combo would have to be the Blood Elf Mage. This is what i played in retail for most of the time. I love the look of them all geared up, and i also love the mage class.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations of this sever is have friendly, good, and experienced community. I also hope the server is dedicated, and people are able to have a good RP experience. By browsing on the forums I believe all these things are true.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Rules are rules. None stand out to me, while none should be overlooked. Rules are meant to follow, and if they're there, they're there for a reason.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Siege that could end the war. This is what Lord Lothar told us Paladins before our armies descended upon Blackrock. Fighting brutally, both Horde and Alliance, but our numbers were to great for the fortress's defenders. With their numbers decreasing quickly, Doomhammer had one last plan. Charging out of the spire with all hatred for the Alliance, and all that hatred was focused on one man. That man was Lord Lothar. With few guards Doomhammer has following him as he descends into our lines, he makes his numbers look plentiful by the men he's destroying in his path. This path was headed straight for us. Lord Lothar and Doomhammer clash. They fight with hatred towards each other as (what it seems) both armies stop to watch the legendary battle. You can see that Doomhammer has the upper hand on Lord Lothar, but still it feels as I cannot move as I watch in sheer awe. The stare breaks and I know i have to help Lord Lothar somehow. I start killing Doomhammer's guards that try to protect him. I stab one of the last orcs through the heart to glance back at the battle. Doomhammer has done it. Lord Lothar lays on the cold earth dead as our morale. Doomhammer laughs at his work and challenges us Paladins surrounding him. He knows he has no chance, but Doomhammer will not go down without a fight. Everyone is waiting for my order because they know I am now in command. I yell "charge!" and all Paladins descend upon Doomhammer. He still fights with rage and hatred taking out Paladins easily. Men land small hits to Doomhammer but they wounds seem not to effect him. With my last effort, I slash Doomhammer's hand making him drop is weapon. Thoughts of killing him flood through my mind, but I know it's not the time. Lord Lothar wouldn't want this. I take Doomhammer as prisoner as my army takes the fortress and chases the last Horde inhabitants to the Dark Portal.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

In the downloadable page, what should you download?
Hello there Wyatt2015, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Quote:In the downloadable page, what should you download?

That really depends on where you're at. From a clean installation of WoW up to WotLK, this is probably your best option, without seeing what you're patched up to.

If you're at Cataclysm, you will need to downgrade.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.