Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aireths' introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Nickname's Aireth, real name of no relevance I suppose. 18, finished school, going to university in a months' time. Most of my free time I dedicate to music, and a portion to video gaming, because it is free and very entertaining. I do not really enjoy speaking of myself, I believe that deeds are of more value than words. What I can tell, though, is that I have a very diverse and chaotic personality, for better or worse.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am russian, I live in Estonia, I speak 3 languages fluently, one of which is obviously english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother convinced me to play it. I did not like it at first, with time I did start liking it though.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
The other server I still play on did not offer me all the experience a roleplaying game should offer.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Relentless roleplaying, as in, when you login, you should always follow your character until you leave the world. That being said, I just enjoy being the character I made regardless of what he is doing, for my character I consider a representation of myself in the given environment.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like to make my character based on my traits and personality, so a human would be my natural choise. Out of the classes offered, I favor paladins and mages, for they both are noble and strong, they can single-handedly vanquish powerful foes and they can survive being on their own. I also like warriors, but in reality, if I am to play ANY class, I would always find good things in them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Full RP experience concerning in-game, and hopefully no ques and lag. On my previous server I have attained very powerful gear, but concerning the social side of the game, that server was quite a void.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The language and the roleplaying, for that is why I am here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Aireth Yalaerin Ira, noble warrior, having bested the dangers of Blackrock Mountain, stood aside his companions and overlooked the barren wastelands surrounding him. All that surrounded him was but ash and flame, hot melting lava and endless minions of the living flame, scattered across the liveless plain, leaderless and broken. This, though a victory to many, to Aireth himself seemed a disappointment. His journey here was deemed the pinnacle of his destiny: a promise of fame and glory, power and wealth. But he was not satisfied, for he did not know what more to seek. Confusion overtook his mind long ago, it drove him to seek that which he could not explain, it drove him to this mountain to vanquish the flame demon. But still he senses uncompletion, he knows that his journey to the unknown continues. And still he shall wander the lands until he meets destiny.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Why do you have players make these introduction that delay us from actually playing, when it is very much possible to simply ban all those who you do not deem appropriate?
Hello there Aireth, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Quote:Why do you have players make these introduction that delay us from actually playing, when it is very much possible to simply ban all those who you do not deem appropriate?

Prevention is better than cure.

Thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.