Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A lowely introduction (I hope)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Okay let's do this.. Me as a player, well I primarily come here as a roleplayer and a fan of the warcraft lore, I've been playing a lot of roleplaying games in my days, mostly tabletop and some forum based roleplays. I don't really know if I should as it definitely constitutes as bragging but well positive roleplay related qualities that I have is creativity, patience and being an all around happy person. I came to this server since I haven't been playing World of Warcraft for half a year or so and I missed the atmosphere, I knew there had to be a good private RP server out there and I eventually found my way here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Sweden with swedish as my native tongue.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Wow lets see, played Warcraft 2 way back and thought it was super cool, followed by its sequel and eventually also the MMO. I haven't played the first but I've loved almost everything about them since Warcraft II.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I got that in my introduction post, but like I said, I was looking for a good private RP server and found my way here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Oh all kinds really, I enjoy playing most types of characters and doing most kinds of things, if there's anything I dislike it's travelling in character, small talk or the lack of it can become pretty damn awkward.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Don't really have one, I will change freely based on what fits the character and my mood.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Unreasonably high. No but seriously I hope I will have fun and that's about it. I expect people to be friendly, mature and all the other kinds of stupidity that arrives in tow with a newcomer.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Humility, all the rules feels equally important (read very important) but this one appeals to me personally. Seeing Mary Sues, Gary Stues and the like makes me want to become... Very rude.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The horde spy slipped down between the two rocks he had been using as a hiding place now for days, the sweltering sun quickly took its toll and with a quick sip of water he once again snuck out of his lair. He had been waiting for the courier that would be passing through the small outpost for weeks, any day now he thought as he brought up his spyglass once again. His heart skipped a beat as he saw the glimmer of metal appear in the distance, followed by a cloud of dust the courier approached the small outpost on an exhausted horse.

Reading his rifle and looking down the sights he took aim, a tired rider like that would prove no challenge.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nah, I guess I'll find out anything I wonder about soon enough and it looks like you guys have a lot of introductions to approve.
Hello there LoweCrystal, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

You're already a peon, apparently. Interesting.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.