Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, let’s see. I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember. Love rpg games where you can really immerse yourself in, such as the Elder Scrolls series and any Bioware game. I haven’t really RP’d much with real people yet as I just recently got high speed internet, but I am willing to give my best around here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from South Africa, my primary language is Afrikaans. Secondary is English so it shouldn't be a huge problem although I do still make mistakes from time to time.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
First Warcraft I ever played was Tides of Darkness. Friends told me about World of Warcraft years ago, and after nagging my parents for years to get a better internet connection, I finally got my chance and downloaded it immediately. That was the beginning of this year, so I am still new to online play.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Level 80’s killing little old (level 10) me and just a need to actually role play a role playing game. I googled RP servers and found this one.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
Any kind actually, action role playing, party role playing, it doesn’t matter as long as I get to role play I’m fine with it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf: Because they have this mysteriousness about them and I find that intriguing.
Hunter: The main reason that this is my favourite class is because of the bond you form with your loyal pet.

What are your expectations of this server?:
More mature players and a lot of role playing of course.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of them are great. But if I have to choose, then I choose the one about respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The cracks of splintered tree branches can be heard echoing through the entire forest as Talanashta runs for her life from an unknown assailant. She has never encountered a foe of this magnitude, a wild bear she could handle but someone she could not see or hear was something entirely different.

As she runs an arrow grazes her arm, she blocks out the pain and dives behind a large tree forcing her back against it. Sweat dripping down her face and breathing uncontrollably heavy, fear was coursing through her veins. If only one of her sisters were there to help her, she thinks to her self.

“Come out, come out where ever you are, little kaldorei girl.” The troll taunts as he aims his bow at the large tree knowing that Tala is behind it. His voice echoes making it almost impossible for the night elf huntress to know which direction it came from. Just then she notices a reflection in the nearby stream. She almost let out a sigh of relieve, now that she knows the trolls location, she can easily defeat him.

She quickly grabs a near by rock and throws it to a bush. The sound of the rattling bush startles the troll, taking his aim to the direction of the sound.
Tala takes one giant breath and comes out from behind the tree, bow in hand, with an arrow ready to sling through the air to hit its target. She quickly takes aim and releases the arrow. The arrow strikes the troll and with one big thud, he hits the ground.

Silence fills the air.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I’m good.
Hello there MelQtha, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Hey there. Thanks for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.