Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Krageth's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I started playing WoW during the European release day - Back in 2005 - My very first character was a Human paladin on the Defias Brotherhood server, or atleast I think it was. After about half a year of playing I moved on to Ravenholdt, Which I belive was new at that point. I started an Undead Warrior there named Krageth - Up to this day he remain my main on Retail, Except I Faction changed to a human about halfway through Wrath of the Lich King.

I've been a protection warrior since the moment I dinged 60 - On that same day I got summoned into molten core and got to tank one of Lucifrons adds - Didn't go all to well.

I've allways been obsessed about the way my character looked - To the point of using green's over blue's if they fit my character better.

I was a semi-hardcore raider during Vanilla - Got to see about half of BWL, Got a couple of might pieces and the epic here and there.

But the time I really started to shine both on RP and PvE fronts was during The Burning Crusade - It didnt take me long to gather a full set of T4 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/B...022019.jpg

And I felt so good about my character - At this time I was a semi-roleplayer. I never got extremely involved in it up untill the end of The Burning Crusade

At that time I was running all over the place - And I had a hobby if placing my bum on a chair in stormwind - Ironforge or any other busy alliance location and emoting with them untill they would eventually attack. I concidered myself a friendly undead!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/B...025559.jpg

When wrath got released I had to go back to Casual - I started my new Education - And the workin schedule up this day is Horrendous. I cannot raid with 99% of the guilds due to my hours, And I dont enjoy pvp that much. So in the end I just decided to quit. I started again during the end of Wrath - Where I led I Late-Night raiding guild for a couple of month's. But we died when Cataclysm got released. After Cataclysm I played for a couple of weeks - Then quit again.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The Netherlands, Primary Language Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I bought Warcraft 3 on Release day - That was my first Warcraft game - With it came advertisement for World of Warcraft - A couple of years before its release. And that's how I got introduced to WoW aswell.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Quite simple - I wanted a free to play RP server - Looked on Google. and BWAM - First link :P

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I'd be the kind of guy you'd find pondering around Stormwind wearing some armor and a hat. I'm not into violence - I dont like going to war. I like to sit around in a tavern and chatter a bit - I like to walk into the Catherdral District and ask people why that poor Priest is getting dragged off by the local guard. I just like Casual Roleplaying - Walk around the corner and see if I can get into a new adventure!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Warrior, Shortly followed by paladin. - Allways been, allways will. I love plate armor and the way it looks, I love wielding a Sword and a shield, I love the whole idea of having the strength to protect others.

I love their playstyle overall, The utility and mobility, Beeing the backbone of a group, Beeing able to make of break a group by tanking skills. Everything about the warrior has allways appealed to me.

As for my race Human and Undead - Mainly human because I enjoy the way of roleplaying in Stormwind.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Just a place where I can Log in - Meet people and get involved in whatever adventure is going on. - I wont be online 5+ Hours a day, I'll just be casual - The whole thing I like about roleplaying is walking around and see what I can find, And getting involved in it. Same way as I used to run around ashenvale 5+ years ago, scouting for alliance to kill. I'll enjoy walking around looking for Roleplays to join. (Unless I get told to Shoo ofcourse :P)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity

I belive this sums up 90% of the Rules overall. Someone who is mature wont be spamming chat, He wont be interrupting other people's Roleplays - Or talking OOC not caring that it bothers other people. People who are mature will generally try to make the best out of their English "Keyboard skillz" and wont be to lazy to type full Words.

Beeing mature overall is a big deal for me - And I belive it partially effects nearly every rule in the book.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Once upon a time, In a back alley of Stormwind - a boy was born, Son to a Loyal Warrior and a loving Priest. His youth was typically filled hanging around with his friends, Running around the busy streets of Stormwind, and catching fish in the Canals - or well..Attempting to.

Once day at age 13 - The boy and his Friends decided to go out into the Forest, Despite the fact that he was forbidden to do so by his Mother and his Father. "It is dangerous out there, You are to stay within the walls of the city for your own good!" They would say to him whenever he asked if he could go out to explore. But on this day - He didnt listen, He was old enough to decide for himself what he was allowed to do and what now, Or so he thought. They ran deeper and deeper into the forest - Untill they suddenly got approached by a sizeable boar, It didnt seem Angry, Afraid nor Aggresive - But as they tried to feed the Animal an apple it all changed. The boar let out a vile sounding roar as it ran after the small group of kids - They couldnt stay ahead of it, Not even close. It was then when the boy decided that he had to take responsibility and protect his friends which he had led out of the city. As he stood he turned around he was surprised his friends would keep running, Not even looking back to see if he was okey. Seconds later the boar hit him, Breaking as right arm as he would try to block the blow. As he fell down to the ground the boar pushed him with his snout a couple more times - Leaving several bloody gashes on the boys body. The boy fell unconcious.

As he woke up again, Back in his warm bad - His parents were by his side - At first they smiled in relief, Then came the Anger "We told you so often not to go out there!" His mother would yell the boy turned his head - He knew it was true, His own disobedience led him to his fate. A man clad in white walked in, As he shook his head he sat down next to the parents and looked at the boy "young man..Your arm has been badly fractured - Chances are slim that you will ever be able to perform heavy work with that arm. And as for the wounds on your body - You are lucky that one of your friends led us to you, Else you would've bled to death within a couple of hours...Or worse." The boy cried for a bit, When suddenly he felt a warm heavy hand on his shoulder. As he turned his face he could see his father staring down at him with a smile "Son, I am proud of you" He said "Your friend told me what happened, Including you turning around to try and stop the boar, So your friends could escape - Despite the fact you knew how dangerous it was. - You will become a great man one day".

Over the next years the boy grew - Growing tall - Long black hair strapped into a pony tail behind his head, A trimmed beard covereing his his jaw and Chin. He regained most use of his right arm - But was still unable to carry heavy loads with it - Just like the doctor had said. Yet his mind was made up, He would become a Warrior - Just like his now gray father. On this day the warrior would leave the city - For the very first time since the boar attacked him all those years ago. Just before he left - He got a gift from his father, A small iron Sword, and a wooden shield, Along with advice that would start off his adventure "Leave the city through the south gate - Then head North-West for Northshire. Once you arrive there ask for Llane Beshere - tell him I sent you, He will help you become a fine warrior. And no matter what happens - Never lose faith in yourself, Protect those around you no matter what the cost and allways remember that you will be welcome here."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Well just that I've never written a story on my life so, yeah. I also came up with it on the go so sorry if its corny and Stereotypical - I just wanted to make this story a prelude for my Character - So thats what I did!

Kind regards,

Krageth
Hello there Krageth, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thanks for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.