Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I played WoW for the first time about the time it came out. It was when my brother played and I played a little on his account. For over a year or two ago I got my own 10 day trial account. I then got a monthly playing time and soon I started creating characters on the RP servers, since of playing role playing games otherwise

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Sweden and I speak Swedish, though I have never used Swedish in WoW

How did you get into Warcraft?:

As you read at the answer above It's 'cause I've played on my brothers account, and then really got into it and started playing on my own account. Ironically enough, my brother has characters on my account which he tends to play with.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I was searching for role-playing servers on google and found this one. As it was one of the only that seemed to be worth playing on I chose this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all sorts of different role playing styles. I choose just on how I feel for the moment but recently I've been into role playing at the tavern. But also one favorite is out in the wilderness, for example out on long expeditions out in the jungle, fighting with dangerous jungle cats and so on. Usually the expeditions takes some time and then my character tends to go boast of it in the local bars.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race would probably be Worgen. I love being able to be a civilized human going around and being polite but then getting into fights and letting the rage fill turning my character into a vicious beast. But I'd also say Gnome. It was my first race and it's also so fun being a Gnome in RP. You invent, sometimes going good but mostly saying *BANG* and you've simply ruined your invention.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I would expect that this would be a good role playing server, full of roleplayers whom I can play with. Also no LOLers running around and completely destroying all my fun and just making me log off and do something else.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I really like the one about the proper grammar. I love when you're in a discussion in RP WoW and you are having so fun, and everyone is writing with perfect grammar making it all look wonderful. Then suddenly someone has to go in and destroy everything with sloppy words like: hi evry1. any1 want some beer?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Out in the wilderness of Gilneas, a simple farmer by the name Fredrick Austenburry walks down through his apple orchards. "Ah what a wonderful day" he thinks. "So much sunshine and warmth".
He see's rain clouds some kilometers away. "Hmm, soon it'll be over" he mutters for himself. He goes and tends to his old dog, Pulpur. Pulpur wags his tail and barks happily at Fredrick. "Come here boy" says Fredrick happily, and hugs his beloved Pulpur. "Time to go inside" he says and starts walking to his house with Pulpur at his side.

Suddenly he hears a scream. "Help!" "Help me!" he hears that it is the voice of a young girl. Pulpur is barking furiously but you can here that he is whining somewhat and must be a bit scared. Quickly Fredrick runs inside and takes his old gun off the wall. He runs out and sees the young girl running towards him. "Help!" "It's after me!" she yells. "What is?" Fredrick asks. "Th-that.." the girl says and points at a long black wolf looking creature. Pulpur barks at the beast. Fredrick aims the gun at the beast. "Don't get any closer, I'll shoot". "Grr.." the beasts growls and suddenly lets out a loud howl. Fredrick yells " Attack!" and Pulpur jumps onto the beast just at the same second as Fredrick shoots. *Pang*.

The beast whines and blood flows out of a wound in the chest. It is even possible to see it has problems with breathing as he hit a lung. The beast throws Pulpur away with much effort and tries to run toward Fredrick and the girl but collapses one meter away. Fredrick takes a thick rope from the ground beside him and jumps onto the beast, tying it up.

" Well..now that's finished" he exclaims, and pants slightly. "What was that anyway?" he asks the young girl. "It-it's called a-a worgen.." she stammers. "Hm " Fredrick mutters. "Well now, we better get you home miss, I would think". "I-I don't think that's possible" she says and sobs. "Why wouldn't that be?"
The girl cries and manages to say " 'Cause the-these beasts have butchered my family and man-many Gilneans". "Wow..I really should get more news.." Fredrick mutters to himself. "Well..then I'll suppose we should be getting out of here?" Fredrick says.

"Whats your name by the way?". "Lizzie.." the girl says. "Well okay then Lizzie" Fredrick says. "Follow me". They go to a small stable and Fredrick takes his two horses and takes them to the wagon. The fastens everything and says " Well jump on, we're leaving this place". Lizzie jumps on to the wagon and Pulpur starts running and flies up onto the wagon. "Yipp" Fredrick says and the horses trot slowly and the wagon is off.

The End.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I wouldn't think so other then that I hope his will be acceptable.
Hello there hoho999, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thanks for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.