Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rarion's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I'm a casual player who enjoys good people and great conversations.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the US of A and I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was kinda just lookin at games in the store and saw the box for the original wow way back in the day and then came the addiction.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well I came from a RP server on retail. I cant really afford retail anymore as I have kids and a life now, so I was lookin for a RP private server because of the lack of RP on other private servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am actually kinda new to RP, so not really familiar with the different types.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Warrior or Human Paladin. Human's are proud and tough and can be RPed fairly easy, at least in my opinion.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not really sure what to expect, after reading the rules I guess I'm expecting a lot of respect considering everyone here is here for the same reason.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
as stated above I think the respect rule is the most important above all. Without respect there would be no fun.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, if I could I'd like to just copy over the beginning of a story I am writing (which is why I got into RPing).
Rarion swung his giant broad sword with ferocious strikes, cutting down demon after demon, but still they came on with more hatred then he had ever seen. As many demons as he fell with his sword three took its place. He watched helplessly as his soldiers fell under the weight of the demonic assault, ripped to shreds by the armies of the Underworld. His heart thumped in his chest till he thought it would explode, his eyes searching for any sign of relief. There was none. The demon army was coming from everywhere at once. He was alone, the last of his command left standing. He was losing ground fast, he couldn’t hold off the assault much longer. It happened then, the first blow hit him clean in his right temple sending his vision into fuzzy disarray. The next was in his gut, doubling him over so he was on his knees. He could feel the weight of his attackers bearing down on him threatening to extinguish his life. He felt the demons claws trying to grab him, trying to rip him apart. He fought back with all the strength he could muster, but it was hopeless. He was going to die. ”This is it huh? This is where my life ends? May the gods have mercy on my soul.” He thought with amazement in his ever weakening mind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Like I stated above I am a novice RPer and these other private servers have no RP what so ever. I need a place to learn and grow and maybe even help my story along.
Hello there Rarion, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thanks for the story!
Well, you're certainly bound to grow as a
writer here!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.