Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DannyBandicoot's Grande Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've been playing the real blizzard wow for 6 years and rping for 5. I've never experianced rp outside of wow but I'd like to think i'm pretty good, most people seem to think so.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from England and I speak..ENGLISH! (Crazy, right?)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I used to play Guild Wars and that was..Guild Wars so I quit after getting my first taste of an MMO and bought myself WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
My IRL friend CallMeMelissa recommended it, we used to play together on Blizzard wow but she could not be bothered to play so I'm hoping you will let me join you so I can RP with her and actually see what a good RP private server is like since I think you are just about the only one there is.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not much of an emote fighter yet that might change in the future, I usually enjoy standard citizen role-play (Playing a tailor or a mother or a nurse ect..)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It'd have to be Human though it was very nearly Gnome, I find the way they look appealing and I feel confident playing them as they seem to be a much more diverse race with a lot less expectations laid on them (Orcs are savages ect..) Also I -love- their lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think it'll be a lot like a normal RP server but with a lot less "My friend plays here but I don't RP." And a lot more customisation, my friend told me you let some people play as an ogre or such if they apply which I think is brilliant.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
-Respect- I cannot stand pointless rudeness, it just gets on my tits! I feel like since the admins are probably rpers too they will understand and handle situations better than Blizzard GMs ever could.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time there was a young girl and she was not feeling very well while writing an application to a pretty cool sounding server so she decided to quirkily inform you that she will write you a story at a later date when death it not leaking from her nose in the form of snot and she can think straight.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I am having trouble downgrading to 3.5.5a on my Lion OSX Mac since PowerPC no longer works (Grrrr!)
Any help could be greatly appreciated.
Hello there DannyBandicoot, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Unfortunately, downgrading isn't entirely possible. It's easier - if longer - to work from the ground up and reinstall.
I suggest posting in technical support, though, since the last time I was asked to use a mac, I looked at the person as though they were insane.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.