Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Droobie's application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a happy fellow, 16 years of age, that plays anything from Call of duty, too warcraft 3, too world of warcraft, naturally. I've been rping since I was 13 years old, and therefore I know the main parts.
I've been wanting too try a wow rp server, since echeloned was closed down, but never really started. Now I've got a couple of days loose, so why not try now? If I enjoy my stay, I'll definetly be coming back later.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Sweden, and therefore my primary language is Swedish. However, all Swedes study English since second or third grade, I do not speak fluent, but I hardly ever come across any situations where I cannot make myself understood.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousins played it. I played retail for a while, but got weary of loosing all my money too their monthly costs. My cousin showed me how too join private servers, and, voila, here I am.

size=large]What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Basically, I googled "Wow rp private server", and yours came up first. It must be great too top the list of google :)
[/size]
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really don't know, I think I like it all. Depends on what mood I am for the day. City roleplay, perhaps, preferably a man of status (i.e Judge, Chief of the police, mayor). It's also very fun too roleplay as those roles - corrupt.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Depends. If its for the sake of Roleplay, definetely humans. The reason would be that humans speak good English, not like a troll that would be like: "You be trixxy, man!".
If it's for pvp/pve (which I don't think I will come across on this server; IƤll be seeking too other servers then) it's Tauren death knight. It goes without saying; Dead meat owns!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope it too be a server with mature players, and without game ruiners/players that doesn't even know the meaning of OOC:, and other types of jerks. I do think this is a great way too keep those players out of the server, and I can hope that it will work. Also, I can hope that I will get an answer for my application as soon as possible :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, the fact that random loosers can't sign up and go in and crush rp going on. It's great you have made a subnormal way for registering too your servers, so that, as I said, players can play in peace.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story? Now, this was a tricky one. When you get so many diffrent choices too pick from, it's hard too select one!
But, I'll choose a story of an young man, the leader of his kin. He was wise, the leader of a small village, on the outskirts of a thick and dark forrest. The village didn't make much money, but a couple of coins could be used too improve the blacksmith, the farm, and if they got theese few gold coins, the life of everyone was too be changed forever. It didn't seem likely too happen at all, but so - one day - that all came too change. You see, not even this little city, in the middle of nowhere, could escape the grip of the king. Soldiers came too the village, with swords and axes. The young man was presented with two choices. He would, A), Show his submission too the king, by presenting him with two women. In return, noone in the village were too be harmed, and the young man was too be richly rewarded. Or, B), He could choose too tell the men too go back too the castle. In that case scenario, the soldiers would burn and kill until not even the children breathed nomore.
It was naturally a simple choose for the young man. The soldiers became unhappy; they had been hoping too murder and scavage today. Instead, they took the two women and went back too the king's castle.
The reward came, in form of one hundred gold pieces. This was a great ammount of gold in this country and at this time, and it was enough too improve both the smith and the farm. Food was now produced in very great ammounts, but the man wanted more. He wanted too show everyone that his little village was too be one of the greatest of the country. And the corruption began. At first, it was nothing more than a few bribes, too start up factories. But soon, it was slavery. One day, the man understood the weight of his deeds. He saw his village, with no free men left, only factories, farms, smiths. The formely young man was now an old man, and all there is too it, bad eyes, bad ears, yet he could hear sound, everywhere. Not the quiet little village he used too rule, so long ago. The man walked out on the field, where he stabbed himself in the stomach. As he lay there, slowly bleeding too death, he cursed the king, and thought: "Well, atleast I will die nicely". The sun was shining bright. The sound of a bird somewhere far away. And the sound of hammers, forming steel, in a nearby smith.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Are there any commands, so that you can get armor accordingly too the rp, are there vendors, or how do you get items?

Hello there Droobie, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Yes, there is a way to get armour as such.

The command is .addrpitem, though .add also works. To look for the armour, type .lo rp <itemname>, and add it that way.

... Hope that makes sense.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.