Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: QueenSasha24's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QueenSasha24 Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well where to start, I'm an avid role player on several games including WoW in the past, SWG, and Garry's mod but I'm not sure if that counts. Many of my friends tell I'm a decent role player when I get into it, which I can do rather easily. I try to be as non-conflicting as possible when interacting with people OOCly. I am usually very good at sticking in character where appropriate.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States of America, and I speak fluent English. I have spoken it my entire life.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I noticed this game had a rather stable role-playing community, and well I love role-playing. I had heard bad things about public role playing servers in the past, like Moonguard for example, And those rumors were unfortunately true sometimes. I've decided not to give up roleplaying in WoW though, so I'm still into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
You have the only private WoW Role-playing server, and I got sick of the griefing on the public ones. Plus you seem like a very nice community, which is what I've been looking for. I also wanted to meet some new friends who were interested in roleplaying, and I hope to meet some on this server.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types, I like action when things get dull, but I also don't mind sitting in a tavern with some good friends talking. I don't like duel fighting so much though, due to the fact that WoW's combat is not grounded into any sort of realism really, so usually dice or emote combat works better for a roleplaying story.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite is probably the Night Elf Hunter (rather Huntress). It's due to the fact that I like ranged weapons (Bows, Crossbows, Guns) when role-playing, plus I like the idea of having a pet fox follow me around. I also was playing a Night Elf Huntress on the main game for a while, and it seemed to be very fun to roleplay as a sort of "outcast" night elf because she didn't like and enjoy some of the things Night Elves enjoyed.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting a mature and nice role-playing experience, which I have a good feeling I can get from your community. In all honestly I really hope that I won't run into the same problems I ran into on the public server, which is an insane amount of griefing towards me and my fellow roleplayers, but going by you having people having to make an introduction to join the server, I imagine that that policy weeds out most of the griefers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules on maturity mostly, a lot of servers don't take it seriously enough, and while yes, Role-playing is for fun, a person who is always joking around can ruin a good story. Maturity is really lacking amongst most players who claim to roleplay, then proceed to break almost every "don't" about roleplaying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"It was a bright day on the city of Stormwind, but in weather only. In the cathedral district a procession of soldiers marched down the street, carrying a large ornate coffin, a coffin which carried the remains of yet another Alliance soldier who met his death on the battlefield. A large crowd was gathered on the street, intent on watching the funeral about to occur. It was a sunny day except in everyone's hearts."
-The Funeral Of Sergeant Major Johnathan Temple

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I was wondering if Mics are required or not?
Hello there QueenSasha24, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Mics aren't required at all. Only a few people use ventrilo, and it's not obligatory to do so to roleplay here.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.