Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Unable to make a game account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just registered on the forums and when I click on Game Account and try to make one, it tells me that no such user exists on the forums. I tried it three times, then logged out, and logged back in again with no problem. I tried the EXACT same name and password as the one I logged into the forums with to make an account and it still tells me no such user exists. Do I have to wait a bit and try again or what? Thanks in advance for any help.
You have to have a topic made in the Introductions thread that follows the rules. Then, you need to make an account with your Forum Name and password.

Good luck.
Your server account must match your forum account's name and email exactly. At that point, you'll pass that check. However, at this point you'll get another error stating "You must make an introduction thread in the Introductions forum before you can make a server account! BE SURE TO READ THE THREAD LOCATED AT viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3332"
I'd suggest to do that ahead of time!
Sorry about that guys. I was reading through all the rules and such on the wiki and it felt like the introduction post was more of a suggestion instead of a rule. I'll go make that now.