Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alendora's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing WoW since 2004, and tried all three kinds of gameplay: PvP, PvE, and RP. I got bored easily of the first two, and the last one I tried, roleplaying, was the most exciting of all. RP is mostly the only thing that keeps me that deep into WoW. It just never gets boring.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the UK, Scotland. I primarily talk English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Me and a friend of mine heard about the lunch of World of Warcraft, and since both of us were huge fans of the Warcraft series, we decided to give it a shot. The game just blew our minds.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I asked people about a RP private server, and every single one told me about Conquest of the Horde. You guys seem professional, the environment seems friendly and people seem experienced. Totally worth playing on such a sever.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Kingdom roleplay the most. Relaxes me when I'm walking around with friends, talking and socializing, bumps my adrenaline when dangerous combat events come in my way.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love playing a Human. The most heroic and realistic (cause that's all roleplaying is about, isn't it?). This is mostly because I do not really enjoy fantasy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are high, as the server's expectations are very high too. I expect a professional management team, and most important, friendly people that will make me fall in love with the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The policy that appeals to me the most is the Character Death/NPC Hunting policy. Mostly because, as of what I've seen on other roleplaying servers, people tend to abuse the NPCs, going around killing them for more space. They are part of WoW's core roleplay environment, so it is a must that you keep those undisturbed!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I shall tell you the story of my in-game character, Alendora. Oh well, there is a bunch of details I could tell you about that toon of mine, yet I will make it quicker, in a briefly told story. Alendora has grown in a family of mercenaries, and everyday of her life was nothing but a lesson her parents wanted to teach her - never have mercy, and always think at yourself before others. As the days passed, she grew tired of her parents' attitude and behavior regarding everyone around them, as the way they treated others ruined her childhood. One night, she decided that she is the one to put end to this torture, and left her home. As her family was famous for their cold blooded crimes, everyone knew that their only daughter left. Ashamed of her daughter decision and mad that she left, Alendora's father killer his wife, who was thought to be the only responsible for his daughter's reckless decision. In the meantime, Alendora had already left her hometown, letting his father no chance to see his daughter ever again. Without being able to forget her father's sins, and carrying the burden of a dark childhood, she now wants to pay for her father's mistakes, and guide everyone to the right path.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There's just one thing that I would like to add: I've got the feeling that this server will be the only everlasting roleplaying server, because of its unforgiving and drastic policies. Thanks for all the work you put into this!
Hello there Alendora , and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Yes!

Thanks for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.