Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mad's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I love WoW first off, it's a wonderful game and one thing I like about Conquest of The Horde is the server uses my favorite expansion! Anyway, personally I'm a medium player I love PvE and PvP but I'm not a hardcore person. I play WoW to have fun and not be stressed out.

My activity varies. Sometimes I can be on, sometimes I can't. It really depends on what is happening in my life.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I was born and I still live in The United States of America. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: A friend of mine a few years ago told me about WoW. Said it was a great game and it was a ton of fun. I said "meh" there are plenty of great games out there. Then I realized it was a social fantasy game. So I tried the trial and fell in love with Warcraft, I loved all of the armor and weapons. The artwork and style of WoW fit me and I have never been more happy with a game.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I decided to stop playing on public Blizzard roleplay servers because of all of the non-roleplaying players. The roleplay was alright, but I knew there was something better out there. Which is why I looked for a private roleplay server, because I knew that a private roleplay server would have many rules for roleplay so all of the RP I got was excellent. So I looked through a few reviews and many of them said Conquest of The Horde was an excellent server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Personally I'm a bit of a military person when it comes to WoW. It is World of WARcraft isn't it? The races are all perfect for combat whether I'm playing a Night Elf or an Orc they both just work for battle. I sometimes like social roleplay but most of that will be my character telling war stories or chatting with some friends at the most.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Currently my favorite race is Orcs. I really like their lore and their customs. I love how other societies see Orcs as savages when really, they are not. I also have been a fan of their size, I also like their builds it just seems to fit them well.

My favorite class to play is a Warrior, just because I love military roleplay and because of their armor / weapons. They're also just a fun overall class to play. But I'm also considering switching to a healing class and going with a medic roll.

What are your expectations of this server?: I'd just really like some active RP, and a fun time with PvE / PvP. Plus just a good environment filled with great people!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I like how everything is practically in character. That really appeals to me because sometimes people will be just screwing around for the hell of it and it ruins the feel of Warcraft.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Thump thump thump thump..."Rahh!!" Screamed Maz'kar, Centurion of the Kor'kron Guard as he bashed through the legions of Alliance soldiers. Nothing could stop this bloodthirsty warmonger, nothing! Victory for the Horde in Wintergrasp was about to be obtained. Horde Warmachines had finally arrived and the walls of Wintergrasp were about to be breached.

"Maz'kar get back! Our catapults are about to fire a siege strike on the wall!" yelled a Scout.

Maz'kar acknowledged the Scout. "Quickly brothers, fall back!"

As the Orcs of the Kor'kron began to retreat the Alliance soldiers lifted their blades up to the heavens. "Victory!" They all began to yell. Until suddenly a barrage of flaming rocks darkened the sky and the Alliance forces were crushed beneath the rocks. The wall came down as well.

"Lok'tar Ogar!" Screamed Maz'kar as he led the charge into the keep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I love how you have cross-faction roleplay!
Hello there MadMudMan, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thanks for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.