Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello CotH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I tend to roll more gritty and dark Characters, I rather enjoy PvE and i'm a Veteran of Prologue servers, Having played them for quite some time but became a bit disillusioned by the community. As a person i try to me as nice as possible and approachable with just about anything, Being a gaming fanatic I've played most titles from today to the late 90's and early 2000's, Um....I'm 20 years old and if you want to know anything else just mail me. xD

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the U.S ^_^, My primary is English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into warcraft as a youngster, Starting at Orcs and humans and slowly working my way up the ladder. Playing warcraft 2 online competitively (FAR from pro) and at lan parties with my friends, Slowly moving on to my favorite game of all time, Warcraft 3, The very first game to emotionally enthrall me and give me goosebumps from it's story. Finally moving on to World of Warcraft because it was the next logical choice, I mostly played it for the story and a chance to RP (Fun fact: RP for Warcraft 3 is no fun xD).

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well, I was pointed to your server by a few friends that play it. I chose this server because of the smaller community and "fleeing" From lollerish and just plain rude RP at prologue. The largest reason is just being tired of the RP on prologue, The lack of staff support for player made events and the linear storyline have become a chore to even tolerate, The freedom of your server appeals to me greatly.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Fantasy RP, I tend to lean towards magical characters, Even when playing a warrior I want to have magical items, Not sure why but i'm in love with magic and that greatly influences my RP styles,

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Sin'Dorei and Kaldorei because i love warcraft elven lore in general, Elves have the most complex (In my opinion) History and culture, Not only do elves live for eons but they gather unending knowledge throughout their lives, Now my favorite class would be Warlock, A warlock gives his heart and soul for a power that others shun, Sacrificing his body and sanity for power of near limitless range.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations would be rather high seeing as i've been an RPer for a long time, From your rules set up you seem to have touched on the major flaws that many other servers simply forget but that doesnt speak for administration and staff, Coming from Retail and a whole bag of private servers I've seen the best and the worst of staff so I hope that I found another Gem as i did with Prolo.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Applying for custom things, Such as skins and prestige classes, I really dont want the brand new guy from a PvP server to stoll into town with an arthas skin. Secondly I suppose it would have to be...GODMODDING. The bane of my existence on prologue, Being that prolo is a rather large server you tend to get new RPers that can apparently dodge and wiggle out of anything, I'm glad to see a set in stone rule banning the thing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Istran sighed softly as he flipped through the old tome, The blood of his former master barely dried upon the cold marble flood, The lonely tower seeming to breathe with him as his mind raced, His pulse quickening, A cold sweat forming upon his gentile brow, His first taste of the infernal energy rocked through his body, Corrupting his mind with dreams of power and conquest, His mind in a state of powerful euphoria he finds his line, His damning passage. He raises his hand slowly gathering the power to him for the first time and whispering in forbidden tongues, He brings his other hand to his head, Wiping the perspiration and channeling Fel with a deep cackle, Visions of flame and death flood his mind as a strange smirk creeps onto his face....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Not really. I've been through your wiki for about an hour so far, Just seeing your different concepts, Non playable races, Prestige classes and such, and i find it all to be rather appealing, And I just want to add that I'm coming along with an old CotH'er and a prologuian. ^_^
Hello there Lamxia, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

*Snicker*

Prologuer and Cothian is the way I'd phrase 'em!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
Glad you could make it !!! Hope to see you there good buddy!