Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Buserks introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing wow since 2004. I have played every type of wow( Pve, Pvp, RP, RPPvP) And i have enjoyed them all but deffinitely RP the most. It brings the adventurous feel to wow. So i'm looking for a good community that has dedicated Role players.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in United states, I only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin Reffered me to it. So we started playing together since 2004. Still to this day i love it even more than the first time i tried it.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was looking for a good organized RP Private Server Via Google. And this is the only one i thought would have dedicated Role players, Because it has to have an "Interview-ish" type thing to get onto the server so only the best can join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all types of Roleplay, Tavern role play is great after an ongoing war, Danger is a thrill to me when it comes to Roleplaying. But overall i love every type of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like all races, but overall i like Orcs and Worgens. I think there back story is great and fun to RP with. But i must say i like the Class warrior the most, It's a thrill to be a mighty warrior fighting in Azeroth.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are high. As your expectations are high of your players. I'm hopeing the server is as great as i think it is.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the Character Death appeals to me the most. It seems more realistic. And including, Humility, so no one can be more "popular" than anyone else. I also like that everyone has to have correct Grammar. It makes RP easier to understand some players and makes them seem "smart"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll tell you a story of who my character is. Buserk, He came from a family of warriors. He was named Buserk from his wise cracking father, Who was also a warrior. He thought the name would be catchy for an upcoming warrior. Well, When Buserk first started his training his Father and Mother were slaughtered by the scourge. All he has left was his brother, They stood side by side through thick and thin. Until....His brother went to follow the Lich King. Buserk had no choice but to slay him. As of today.. Buserk, Seeks to find a new life..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just want to say i can't wait to see everyone in the community!
Hello there buserk, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thanks for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.