Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rix's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a relativly random player. I tend to just act on an impulse in what I do, but remain mindful of the rules. I enjoy running around with friends, and helping others. I put others before me, but am not afraid to be a b***h if need be.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born: Australia
Residence: USA
Language: English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through my friend, Luciner

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Another friend refered me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hardcore (I.E. Roleplaying everything down to the kills)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf/ Knight elf 50/50
Priest/Paladin 50/50
I enjoy supporting others.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To chat, hang out, and RP with others.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The One about keyboard skills. I have OCD, and it annoys me to no end to see lazy people putting u instead of You, and 2 instead of too/two/to.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The year, nineteen fourty one. The city, Brooklyn. It's a dark muggy night, and the cool rain hits the pavement with a quiet splash, like so many tears hitting the earth. This would be a night for one young girl to remember.

Brianna, your average, 16 year old girl. She walked quietly home, mindful of the night around her, feeling the so called eyes that the walls had. She knew the city, and she knew the danger. She didn't care. She came to the same alley she went down everyday. The one that brought back painful, terrible memories for her. The mugger, his knife, the pain. She wanted revenge, and she knew how to get it.

She heard him before she saw him, a quiet shuffle behind her, the sudden feeling of the knife against her throat, his free hand exploring her again. "Hey girl.. you miss me that much, slut?" His voice, ragged and cold, masking his true cowardly nature.

"Not as much as your family will miss you.." She said angrily. In one lightning fast movement, she drove her elbow into his ribs, then grabbed his wrist, flipping him over her sholder, him landing flat on his back. She slammed her foot down hard on his stomach, "Do you know my name now, worm.." She spoke in a voice clearly satanic.

"o-oh god.. please don't kill me!" He cried, no longer in control, having lost all control against this woman he thought he had broken, and claimed. "p-please.. let me go!" He yelled, the rain blocking his cries. With a sudden flash, the girls hands lept into flame, burning the skin, the sickening smell of fat filling the air. She let out a terrifying howl, the flames engulfing him, burning the rapist to a cinder as she cried tears of blood, clearly insane.

Two miles away, at the state insane asylum, a doctor talks with his orderly. "It never get's easier.." The doctor said, looking through the window into the girls room. "Brianna Waylon. PTSD brought on by rape.. poor girl, so young too.." He said quietly, motioning for the orderly to shut the lights off for the night.

No one heard the Radio in the background, the news reporting a man's body had been found, mostly cinders, along with the statue of a girl, hands aflame, crying tears of blood, standing over him. At the base of the statue, a plaque read: "Operor non pick in illud macero tunc vos. Ultionis can exsisto servo fervens pariter."

"Do not pick on those weaker then you. Revenge can be served hot as well."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward to RPing with you all, if I am permitted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there Rixunie, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thanks for the music!

Quote:I put others before me, but am not afraid to be a b***h if need be.

We'd like you to remain civil, if possible! There is no call for anything like that.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.