Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Draios introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've played WoW for about 5 years, including vanilla. Done lots of Roleplaying, PvE and PvP so basicly tried all of the aspects in game. I've been on a break so i got in mood for some roleplay and started looking for some nice Roleplay servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Estonia and my primary language is estonian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I first came into contact with WoW in Denmark while i was visiting an old friend, i really enjoyed iand got hooked to it. I also have played the Warcraft 2 & Warcraft 3 plus the expansion pack.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): I found this server through a friend who recommended this. I've been to other piravte RP server which have been a major dissapoint and now trying again hoping to find nice community and good roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally enjoy the guard roleplay the most, I've always been into discipline and I enjoy following orders. I also casually do some tarven roleplaying and adventures.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Personal favorite is the good old human paladin. I like to play human cause I feel most comfortable in that race and paladin cause there is alot of choices i can choose from, for example: monk, guard, adventurer etc.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Nice community, good roleplay, righteous gamemasters and fine new experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, i think players need to be calm and judge situations from every prespective.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Draios parried the blow of his dueling partner, Larenthior, who was a fellow Paladin within the Human regiment he was a part of. The unexpected block threw off his adversary and with that he slammed the other Humans right hand with his greatsword's hilt, forcing him to release his weapon to the ground. As quickly as that happened he then shifted to put his right leg forward, the heavy armor feeling weightless in the middle of action, and thrust his shoulder into the chest of his foe, knocking him backwards and off his feet.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for your time and reading my introduction :) .
Hello there Draios, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thanks for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.