Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cardell's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a English Gamer that commonly plays his computer for -ATLEAST- 3 hours a day. I usually play the same games until they just get boring, as stated below, if I do the same thing everyday I get bored - On RP servers I usually tend to rather RPing with unique RPers rather than the average law-enforcer etc.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
England, therefore my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I joined World of Warcraft between 2006-2008, not quite sure which one - Burning Crusade was still new at the time, I was simply annoyed because my computer couldnt play EQ2 and I saw a World of Warcraft Ad and downloaded the trial, since then I played WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was searching for WoW RP servers and I came across this, although at first I just looked away as I didn't want to write and introduction and I found WoW Freedom, I then got bored and decided to try this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like roleplay that contains something new - I cannot RP the same situation everyday otherwise I get bored and decide I can't be bothered to anymore, for example I wouldnt like logging in and walking around Elwynn then hunting a bear everyday.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite classes (RP-Wise) are the Hunter and the Warlock. My reasoning for this is that you can increase your RP by RPing care for your pet, being upset about your pets emotions etc - I'm sure you get the point.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are high quality roleplay, less OP characters and a more realistic system to RP with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
If your character dies more than once, that's it. Roll a new character. Yes, this is harsh, but it's also more realistic than no character ever dying from anything other than old age. This may be overridden if the Farseer sees fit for a certain case, but it's certainly not something to depend on - My reason for this is that people will be more careful with their characters life rather than just trying to be a hardnut with it, characters will also RP fear and surrender to situations they cannot win.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the first and second part of a story I wrote for my Multi Theft Auto roleplay server faction - Calton Heights Soldiers:

Chapter One - Just a group of friends

Before the creation of the gang, Jason and his three closest friends - Paul, Samuel and Donald, who was known as "Biggy" due to his weight were simply casual teenaged African-American thugs growing up in the cold streets of San Fierro, in the Ghetto Area of Ocean Flats. They commonly drank alcohol, smoked weed, jacked mopeds and such, they were known around Ocean Flats for such a reputation, they were called "The Ruthless Youths" and described as "menaces to society".

Over time, Paul began to come more money motivated, beginning to be influenced by older men, robbing cars and houses. Jason and the others followed Paul, after all they were all down for getting a bit more paper and having a laugh in the process.

Chapter Two - The attacks

Shit changed when Jason's younger cousins, Daniel and Emmet moved into his home with him, Daniel was influenced by his older brother - Jordan, who was a Crew Leader in the Crenshaw Bloods set, and he began to pressure Jason into being a blood. Jason made contact with his older cousin Jordan as he began to visit them from time to time, Emmet was still quite young, so he wasn't involved in what was going on.

As two years passed, Jason and Daniel had become more uncontrollable and aggresive than ever, as they were pretty much following what the Bloods did, fighting people they saw wearing blue, chasing down cars with people in full blue inside, doing stupid things that put them at risk of getting killed.

Everything kicked off when Paul was stabbed by a group of Crips outside the Cluckin' Bell in August 2006, the group of friends waited until Paul recovered, then retaliated by stabbing one of the Crip members to death outside a party weeks later.

At this point it was apparent to the group that they were fucked, "We need to move out, and stand strong" were Jason's words, Daniel would respond with "Theres like twenty of them, and five of us - They've got guns, we have knives, who's gonna win?". Donald may have been overweight, but he wasn't stupid, he tried his hardest to make everyone stop, and try to lead a good life from that point - he knews that they'lld end up dying if they continue. As Samuel was the dunce of the group, he just followed on what the majority wanted to do.

The group laid low for quite a few months, until after school they noticed three completely blacked out cars outside. Everyone ran inside, and dipped out the school through the back exit, and dipped straight to Jason's house. The Crips realised they had been outsmarted, and began to make a new plan to assasinate either Jason or Daniel.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Not at this time.
Hello there Cardell , and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.