Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: iSomeras' introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I'm returning from a long break from way back when I used to play. I was alright at the game. Naturally, with any RPG, I'm middling in skill. However, my favouring lies within the art of roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
England, and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I decided to join the first time because all my friends were there. This time, I was simply attracted by a lack of anything to do. Now I have this opportunity to really roleplay, I know for a fact I'm going to be stuck to my screen.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
One of my friends (known as Wuvvums on this) showed me to it. I'm more after this one because of the roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Fantasy. Given the correct environment, I can roleplay as a variety of different things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Good old classic Human, along with paladins. I like being in tune with God characters because...Well, because I can. However, I also really like rogues as they seem to be like me in real life, minus the thievery. Sticking to the shadows and keeping to yourself.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect myself to have a great experience in the roleplaying world.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The plagiarism rule. I'm really not a big fan of things when they come to unoriginality and stealing, and they deserve to be punished.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I can't tell you a story here, as right now I'm writing one for my own personal website where I do a weekly thing. If you're really interested in that, drop me a PM and I'll give you a link to it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have one thing to ask, and one thing only.
Do you provide the free cookies, or do I have to earn them?
Hello there iSomeras, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Naturally, you must earn your cookies. Would you give gold away, comrade?

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.